I love my girlfriend mother's pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coco0812

Re: I love my girlfriend mother's pumps

Post by coco0812 »

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:Great shoes. I really like the pic in which you lick the outsole of her pumps. how old is your mil ? What size are her shoes?
She's 64 now. I started to fuck her shoes she was 55.
She's doing 36 (5 in US)
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:
coco0812 wrote:
bonnie_twiggy wrote:does your mil have boots?
Not so much, she prefers pumps, but she's got 3-4 pairs i think.
Next time i'll go i'll fill her mules then i'll take pictures of all the pairs of boots, you'll tell me which one do you prefer
then she wont mind if you send me a pair to play with
Sorry but i think she will notice it. For the moment i can send to you only pictures or videos. But if one day i can catch a pair she wants to throw away, i'll think about you
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Thank you =D
Have you saved any pairs before? or does she or your gf never get rid of shoes and boots
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:Thank you =D
Have you saved any pairs before? or does she or your gf never get rid of shoes and boots
Yes i do, the black shiny pumps you see on the first pictures are mine. She wore them during 4 years and 3 years ago she didn't want them anymore so she gave them to my gf who didn't like them (but that wasn't ma case :P ). So i saved them and can fuck them everytime i want
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

this lady is, with one simple word, a real QUEEN...she is s sexy..I really like mature woman...please more from her my friend, please also include her body and face...she has wonderful feet and you re lucky to smell and fuck her shoes....any chance to smell her boots and cum inside...I really love mature lady's boots, they generally smell so good
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I that's so hot. I noticed you mentioned videos. Do you have any posted anywhere?
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

coco0812 wrote:
MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:Great shoes. I really like the pic in which you lick the outsole of her pumps. how old is your mil ? What size are her shoes?
She's doing 36 (5 in US)
I love her small feet! Amazing how much foot crud was in the shoe in the first pic... And I would definitely fuck her mules. Do you fantasize about her giving you an FJ and letting you blow your load all over her feet?
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

MadAboutShoes(2) wrote:I that's so hot. I noticed you mentioned videos. Do you have any posted anywhere?
Not on the forum, i have plenty of it on my computer
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

slippercreamer wrote:
coco0812 wrote:
She's doing 36 (5 in US)
I love her small feet! Amazing how much foot crud was in the shoe in the first pic... And I would definitely fuck her mules. Do you fantasize about her giving you an FJ and letting you blow your load all over her feet?
Hmm i'd rather prefer she gives me a hard handjob then cum a big load in her shoes just before she puts them to go out, or maybe be her doormat when she comes back from outside and clean her shoes with my tongue
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

As i see, some people like her so i take some more today
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg
Clipboard05.jpg
Cummed, like always
20151121_120826.jpg
The blow with a little gif, enjoy !!!
20151121_120637 00_00_57-00_01_12.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.