My mother's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stevemaltais

Re: My mother's heels

Post by stevemaltais »

Last September, a couple of weeks after I began my second university year, my parents came to visit me. When they arrived in the afternoon I immediately noticed that my mom was wearing 5-inch leopard platform heels. It was the first time I was seeing them. As I showed them my new apartment, I could barely take my eyes off her sexy heels. She was also wearing a short black skirt and a leopard blouse. A real cougar... We sat in the living room and soon my dad said that they would not stay for dinner. Since they were in town, they had planned to go out for dinner and a movie. I began to wonder if I would have the opportunity to take a pic of my mom's heels. So I went to get my camera and told my parents I wanted to show them some pictures I had taken the previous weekend. After showing them the pictures, I managed to take a quick shot at my mom's foot, without a flash. My heart was racing... She didn't notice anything. I was so horny that I had to jerk off right after they left. The second pic I took when I went to visit them a month later. This time I had the heels to myself and I could use the flash!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldo2

Post by aldo2 »

very nice stevemaltais,
your mother has boots?
heelslider

Post by heelslider »

You have to cum those black heels. Im sure you can find an excuse to go over there when she's not home and load them up. :twisted: want to see that. they deserve a cum soaking
Loves Mary Janes, Courts, Flats, Pumps, Wedges.
Footjobs, Shoejobs, Shoecumming, CD (shoes and stockings only), Heels in bed ;)
maxshoes

Post by maxshoes »

First off, awesome posts! Keep them up because they are amazing. Gotta show us more pix.

Secondly I agree with everyone here. Cum in them. Even if you dont want to leave it in there cum in them good and get some pix to remember it.

Its a huge rush when you see the person wearing them after you did it. Imagine the next time your sister goes out and you see her shoes and u cummed in them? Isnt that hotter!?
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

I know, I know I should, but I am still hesitating. At the risk of sounding like a total wuss, I have to say that both my mom and my sister have been really rude to me in the past. Actually, for as long as I can remember. They can be so mean and they have humiliated me in front of other people several times. They both are dominating women, and I am, well, a bit weak-willed. I have doormat issues. So imagine what it would be like if they found out that I have cum in their shoes. It would be a real nightmare. But, still, it is very temping to spunk their heels. It would be like payback time. I am going to work on my issues with them and hopefully I will muster the courage to cum in their shoes. In the eantime, I will keep on posting pics of their killer heels. Thanks for your support!
maxshoes

Post by maxshoes »

Revenge is just the avenue. You are getting to double their precious heels and see them walking in your cum. You may not be able to stand up to them face to face but you got them secretly. You will feel incredibly satisfied after. I promise.

Just leave yourself enough time to clean it up and as you get better and more confident leave some cum in there. Make it your goal to put your Dick in every pair of their heels.
hhandbootlover

Post by hhandbootlover »

You should cum in her sexy heels and spread your cum all over the insides to dry...several loads in each. Then your cum would become moist again and soak into her feet when she is wearing those cummed in heels. Just think how hard you will get when you see her wearing those sexy high heels and knowing that your cum is on her feet and toes.

Nick
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

Some of you asked me if my mother is also wearing boots... Yes, she does. She has plenty. And they are sexy as hell! My sister also wears killer boots... You can see some of them in the Boot Cumming Forum.
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Man, you need to drain your cock in those black "killer heels" of hers...

If you have a more recent pic of those heels, showing toe-prints and signs of wear on the inside, please share!
Adol

Post by Adol »

OMG this one could become really epic !!!

Thanks a lot for all those pictures and stories !

Would you post any picture of your mom ? It would be a great deal !