Slim / thin block heels attraction

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Brevelyn

Re: Slim / thin block heels attraction

Post by Brevelyn »

dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:40 am
All worthy of a massive load.

Looking to get the Mrs a new pair of heels. Any ideas who is currently selling slim block heels? Pretty little thing are, but I would rather a better selection.
1. What style are you looking for? (Sandals, boots, pumps...?)
2. What country are you located in? PM me if you'd rather keep that private.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Pumps all the way, currently in the UK
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Brevelyn wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:36 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:40 am
All worthy of a massive load.

Looking to get the Mrs a new pair of heels. Any ideas who is currently selling slim block heels? Pretty little thing are, but I would rather a better selection.
1. What style are you looking for? (Sandals, boots, pumps...?)
2. What country are you located in? PM me if you'd rather keep that private.
As above, she is looking for 2 new pairs, a special pair with a very high heel and a wearing pair that she can use for longer periods.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Not much around that I can see in the UK, new look don't seem to have any styles at the moment.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:11 am

As above, she is looking for 2 new pairs, a special pair with a very high heel and a wearing pair that she can use for longer periods.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Not much around that I can see in the UK, new look don't seem to have any styles at the moment.
You can always look at the imports from Asia, which honestly are the same source for "name" brands. Not being in the UK, I'm not sure of what options and retailers are available. Aldo did have some models globally, but Charles & Keith currently has some offerings and UK sales. ASOS is also worth checking out. (Offering this line as well: https://www.asos.com/bershka/bershka-an ... -206359812 )
JustFab UK occasionally has some styles available. (Of course you do have the option of any of those brands in "2nd" sale or consignment.)
I will throw in an AMAZING option of Balenciaga, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're not wanting to pay about £1200.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Please feel free to post links of appropriate ASOS and just fab heels.

The Mrs is definitely worth £1200. Would love to get her a pair of Balenciaga, which are your favourites?
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

So Kates :)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

bugzs_me wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:39 amSo Kates :)
I thought they had a stiletto/spike heel. Can you get louboutins in a thin block heel? Or even a block heel?
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

i have seen some in block heel but won't be hard to find. They have maryjanes in block heels
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Brevelyn wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:38 pm
dangeroussail wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:11 am

You can always look at the imports from Asia, which honestly are the same source for "name" brands. Not being in the UK, I'm not sure of what options and retailers are available. Aldo did have some models globally, but Charles & Keith currently has some offerings and UK sales. ASOS is also worth checking out. (Offering this line as well: https://www.asos.com/bershka/bershka-an ... -206359812 )
JustFab UK occasionally has some styles available. (Of course you do have the option of any of those brands in "2nd" sale or consignment.)
I will throw in an AMAZING option of Balenciaga, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're not wanting to pay about £1200.
I keep looking at Balenciaga designs, you have got me addicted.