GF heels & flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

utkhm78

Re: GF heels & flats

Post by utkhm78 »

nice work man, can she tell if her shoes have been cummed? Does the smell start to build after a while?
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Came in her white sandals
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

freestyler7 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:58 pm Came in her white sandals
did u already take care of the peep toes black one behind ?
mrcal

Post by mrcal »

dude is livin the dream hahaha lovin your post broo
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

I appreciate your responses.

The smell of my gf feet and shoes is beeing questioned.
Her feet does not smell almost at all even after a day in flats. I do not get it how, but really like it this way. Odor is not my thing. I am all into the visual and touch if it comes to shoes and feet.
Yesterday she made me cum very hard on her black patent tamaris pumps. However there is never enough of shoe play. Today my attention was dragged to these peeptoes.
Together with two pairs of flats and some other less interesting stuff, the are going to appear between her birthday gifts.
Cheap, uncomfy, imo super sexy just bed fun heels.

freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Preparing two flat pairs for my girl ...
Looking forward to see her wear.
A pair of soft rubber flats. I will definitively ask her for shoejob with these. Cummed them nice, then spread all over the inside.

I have been tasked to find tamaris flats from older collection. I succeed and purchased "once worn" via vinted.
I like these a lot. Paid attention to not stain the suede inside sides. Spread the cum into a really thin layer all around the insole and cleaned the rest of my juice.

davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Those are super cute and get cuter the more worn down they get. Im so glad flats are coming back in now.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate :)…would she give you a shoe job wearing those timara flats & when your about to cum pull open the arch side of her flat & watch you unload into her flat??
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:31 pm Nice work mate :)…would she give you a shoe job wearing those timara flats & when your about to cum pull open the arch side of her flat & watch you unload into her flat??
Thats really nice idea, however she does not want me to stain any her suede shoes ... I respect that. On the other hand all her non suede sexy shoes provide me nice shoejob before worn out for first time :)
Last edited by freestyler7 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Winter is comming. So I am cumming her autumn shoes. She looks so cute in them.