Step MIL seducing me

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LouieAldofootman

Re: Step MIL seducing me

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Sorry haven't posted but things have become hot and hectic. On 1 of my visits as I was massaging her feet an collecting treasures she stops and says " I can't take the teasing" she pulls out my cock and starts choking on my cock after about a minute she starts jerkung me off and slides my cock in her arch saying"i need the warm lotion I'm done waiting " I cum the biggest load into the toebed and she takes off her shoe and locks it saying "that's a good shoeboy giving mommy her lotion.." I reply there's more if you'd like we basically repeat the process....
Now here's the trouble I have done everything but banged but she wants it and is serious about leaving her husband and taking off with me..don't know how I feel about this but our visits are hot...
Screenshot_20210807-221947_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-222003_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-222022_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-222042_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-222112_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LouieAldofootman

My balls are dry
Screenshot_20210807-224332_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-224356_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-224411_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-224428_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210807-224448_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

She totally have sexy heels you Lucky bastard :D
Be carefull don't get in trouble for that !
chubbychaserheels

Post by chubbychaserheels »

Doesnt your partner suspect a thing? Lucky sod either way! My mil is the opposite of this fine lady!
doper

Post by doper »

LouieAldofootman wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:22 pm Sorry haven't posted but things have become hot and hectic. On 1 of my visits as I was massaging her feet an collecting treasures she stops and says " I can't take the teasing" she pulls out my cock and starts choking on my cock after about a minute she starts jerkung me off and slides my cock in her arch saying"i need the warm lotion I'm done waiting " I cum the biggest load into the toebed and she takes off her shoe and locks it saying "that's a good shoeboy giving mommy her lotion.." I reply there's more if you'd like we basically repeat the process....
Now here's the trouble I have done everything but banged but she wants it and is serious about leaving her husband and taking off with me..don't know how I feel about this but our visits are hot...Screenshot_20210807-221947_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210807-222003_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210807-222022_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210807-222042_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210807-222112_Gallery.jpg
Fucking awesome !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Why does he let you take pictures of her feet in your cock and your come loads all over them? That would be the hottest thing ever.
LouieAldofootman

Today was fun.. Dad n wife went to breakfast. Mil calls. I fly over... she asks me if she can watch me Jerk off to her shoe haven...I agree but only if I can finish on her feet in the pair I'm about to climax on...she says"how else would you finish silly boy" I immediately start paying her heels on my cock n pulling off I tell her I'm about to cum she says " hang on to it it'll be better in a few minutes" I comply balls swelling then she slides on her heels and points to her arch and says "get in" I fuck her arch for a minute or she pulls her foot away ",How's this target?" Looking up at me with her tongue in the open toe she pulls my cock through. "Please fuck my throat honey" I don't last 30 seconds but cum right down her throat.
Like nothing happened she gets up and tells me "go cleanup dear until next time" I ask her to wear the heels that I need to get more poison out of me. She says "quickly!" Second time isn't as passionate but I cum all over her feet in the heels..she immediately wears them with my cum dripping out of them.... I go to snap a pic and she scolds me " are you crazy?" I tell her I want to jerk off later "I think I make you cum enough dear save up the aggression for next time"
LouieAldofootman

Later she sends these pics saying "out with hubby these used to be really tight I'm glad I can now wear them" I had just cummed on them hours before I'm still hard
Screenshot_20210808-230317_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210808-230334_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210808-230351_Gallery.jpg
stefankutsch

Post by stefankutsch »

Dude, these last 3 pics just put me over the edge. I blasted my load all over these. Thanks. SUPER FUCKING HOT.
doper

Post by doper »

LouieAldofootman wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:30 pm Today was fun.. Dad n wife went to breakfast. Mil calls. I fly over... she asks me if she can watch me Jerk off to her shoe haven...I agree but only if I can finish on her feet in the pair I'm about to climax on...she says"how else would you finish silly boy" I immediately start paying her heels on my cock n pulling off I tell her I'm about to cum she says " hang on to it it'll be better in a few minutes" I comply balls swelling then she slides on her heels and points to her arch and says "get in" I fuck her arch for a minute or she pulls her foot away ",How's this target?" Looking up at me with her tongue in the open toe she pulls my cock through. "Please fuck my throat honey" I don't last 30 seconds but cum right down her throat.
Like nothing happened she gets up and tells me "go cleanup dear until next time" I ask her to wear the heels that I need to get more poison out of me. She says "quickly!" Second time isn't as passionate but I cum all over her feet in the heels..she immediately wears them with my cum dripping out of them.... I go to snap a pic and she scolds me " are you crazy?" I tell her I want to jerk off later "I think I make you cum enough dear save up the aggression for next time"
Wonderful !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.