Heels and Sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JaggerX21

Re: Heels and Sandals

Post by JaggerX21 »

These three beautiful pairs of heels are my ex-gf heels i always admired her small feet and told her about my foot fetish and heel fetish. How i ended up with these heels are quite amazing i ddnt knick them or take them from her pad even though everytime i went over shed have a huge collection of heels sandals and boots just lying everywhere i was never tempted to take any it was just soo overwhelming to take any heels she owned. So what happened was id pick her up from nights out with her mates shed hop into my car with her shoes in her hands and bare footed i would get soo turned on. Shell always end up chucking her heels behind my seat thinking i would return them it got to the point where there was 3 pairs of heels in the trunk of my car i couldnt be bothered giving it back to her we ended up breaking up and was left with these beautys she was a pretty girl short with small scented feet i never explored my foot fetish with her but she knew off it its prob why she hasnt messaged me or called me to ask for her heels back. The black heels have been a victim of many cum loads it was the first pair of heels i owned. the two wedges are equally sexy with suede material staining any cumshots i get onto to them. Thanks to my ex gf i now own 3 pairs of well worn heels at my power.
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

JaggerX21 wrote:These three beautifany cum loads it was the first pair of heels i owned. the two wedges are equally sexy with suede material staining any cumshots i get onto to t (.... ) hem. Thanks to my ex gf i now own 3 pairs of well worn heels at my power.
Nice. Good story man. Lucky you!
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

some more sandals all size 6 owned by my ex gf, perfect for cum catching
Roman Sandals - Size 6.JPG
School Sandals - Size 6.jpg
Tan Sandals - Size 6.JPG
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Time to unload and post some pics!
I'd like to see the black strappy sandals with a nice white coating of jizz!
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

let it rip on some well worn sandals, both size 10 i tried to shoot both sandals as much as i could before and after pics before i damaged them with some sweet cum stains
IMG_1735.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG
IMG_1736.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1433.JPG
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice fucking job!! Thanks!
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

highlighted pink thong sandals and brown rubi size 8 sandals, brown and white sandals are well worn gotten a few blasts in them pink sandals are literally brand new as you can see owned by my ex gf she went through alot of pairs of sandals during summer she either lost them left them at someones pad or lucky for me she left a few pairs at mines and i hid them for my own fun later, where would i be without these girls and their sandals perfect for cum stains cant wait to load on them
Brown Sandals - Size 8.jpg
Pink Thongs - Size 8.JPG
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

my girlfriends new pair of heels worn once to a party she went to in the weekend cant wait blast them more pics coming up soon enjoy, the heel is a
Brand is Spurr Size 6 - Black Strap Platform Heel with a velcro strap 15cm heel and 5cm platorm hot pair heels looks good in either black or white but black is best for cumshots as we all know.
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Nice, black sandals. Did she go barefoot or wear nylons?
JaggerX21

Post by JaggerX21 »

she went barefoot to the party she never wears nylons i reckon she looks hot in heels with bare feet heres some pics she took for me when i asked her to take pics of her new heels she used my card to buy them soo i asked if i could see what she bought it cost me about like $120.00 but il buy anything for my gf to keep her happy and my heel and sandal fetish happy aswell as they say two birds one stone well its actually one dick and two heels in a fetish world wouldnt have it any other way btw heres some pics she took after she bought the heels and showed me i got turned on waited for her to wear it out to her party then i picked her up with her heels still on thankfully took her home and devoured the heels. more pics to come stick around she sent me these pics with a message saying...

'hey baby thank you soo much i finally bought these heels member when we saw them in the shop when we went out last thursday and i couldnt decide if i wanted the nude, white or black so i just got the black ones i cant wait to wear them out tomorrow night, i love you soo much thank you baby im soo happy right now'

hearing that from my gf made me soo happy cant wait to buy her more shoes she can get whatever she wants i dont care how much it cost
Last edited by JaggerX21 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.