New from SA

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

winnipegguy

loves ginas shoes :P

Post by winnipegguy »

hey gina imm closer winnpeg canada ;) id love to borrw yur hot shoes check out some on my pics at htoshoeshots let me know ;P
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

IM FROM CAPE TOWN!
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
imakemessy

Post by imakemessy »

I would love to send you my well worn spike heels...down to the nail....perfect for licking and cleaning...and fucking......Wish you guys lived closer....USA here.

Spikingly,
GINA

Hi Ginas1120, ooh i would love to see some pics of that. i wouldn't mind paying the postal to get a hold of some well worn down to the nail heels. i would cream them so well. Please send some pics pm or post and i can tell you which ones i would love to meet, lick and cream. Im sure i can find very creative ways to let them have fun. if you plan on coming for the 2010 world cup i wouldn't mind being your host and personal tour guide :)

The FIFA World cup is comming to town in 2010, i wish i could get a house guest with some awesome heels i could have fun with.

im in jhb west rand/north/sandton, anyone willing to swap sexy worn stilettos pm me as i have quite a collection. we can be discreet and meet somewhere. waiting to get a new cam so i can add here. ill try to get some candids too just thinking about how to get candids. I am also keen to have someone with great legs to wear some of my collection for memorabilia pics, and even come on them.

Here are some of my collection sorry for the bad pics they from a phone cam, the red ones i stole from a teacher while i was in school many years ago, she had left them in the cupboard one Friday, That afternoon I helped her carry her things to her car and in the process "forgot to take her shoes". I had showed them so much passion over the weekend, but when i brought them back on Monday i found out she had to go back to her home town and had never come back to school again. its the only remembrance i have of my childhood fantasy teacher who turned me. Being a kid the one tip was missing and i took out the other one because i love thhe sound they made on the tiles. till today i still remember that day she chippped the edge of a tile in the school with those heels, i got so hard seeing that as i walked behind her. What i would give to be in her closet

The two pairs of black sandals came from a sweet young girl (from boksburg) i met at Northgate shopping mall. She was wearing the spikes and the one tip came off while she walked in the grass and on the tar towards the mall. I followed her getting hard slowly listening to them click as she walked. When she went into the mall I saw her one foot slip on the smooth tiles, and that is when i saw my opportunity to strike. I approached her from behind, smiled and spoke to her about how awesome she looked, but that it was quite dangerous for her to wear heels that were damaged like that. She could slip and get hurt. I offered to buy her a new pair of sandals on condition she gave me her old ones and she agreed. We had waffles that day and she told me that since she was giving me those she had a pair of plats in the car that had broke the night before at a nightclub she was at, and if i wanted then i could have them. ooh she made me so hard with all the talk, and the "careless" way she walked in heels, that i forgot to take her number. We went to the car and she gave me the plats too. I must admit i creamed my jeans the moment she pulled them out of the boot of her car.

Being creative by profession, that would explain the brand new pewter footwork sandals that my cousin had just bought. She had stayed over for a weekend, and "forgot" to take them out of the car. I sneaked downstairs and decided to introduce myself to them. The shiny silver trim just glistened in the light, exactly like the way a beautiful girls eyes and hair shine when she smiles when you talk to her about her high heels.

Enjoy I love to see pics of girls wearing shoes worn down like these, and hear experiences with them

it will be so nice to meet people who are prepared to share and swap heels every now and again
the higher the heel the better the leg, and the better they cum
imakemessy

Post by imakemessy »

XANDER when im in Cape town maybe we could meet up for a swap, anyone in JHB game to swap, we can trade pics to see which ones we wanna swap. Maybe it could be advisable to create a Swop Topic with a South African subcategory(and other countries) thread here where we can post the pics and stories of what we wanna swop.

another freebie to enJoy

Pr0PheT

Post by Pr0PheT »

Last edited by Pr0PheT on Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Taffbike

Post by Taffbike »

imakemessy wrote:The two pairs of black sandals came from a sweet young girl (from boksburg) i met at Northgate shopping mall. She was wearing the spikes and the one tip came off while she walked in the grass and on the tar towards the mall. I followed her getting hard slowly listening to them click as she walked. When she went into the mall I saw her one foot slip on the smooth tiles, and that is when i saw my opportunity to strike. I approached her from behind, smiled and spoke to her about how awesome she looked, but that it was quite dangerous for her to wear heels that were damaged like that. She could slip and get hurt. I offered to buy her a new pair of sandals on condition she gave me her old ones and she agreed. We had waffles that day and she told me that since she was giving me those she had a pair of plats in the car that had broke the night before at a nightclub she was at, and if i wanted then i could have them. ooh she made me so hard with all the talk, and the "careless" way she walked in heels, that i forgot to take her number. We went to the car and she gave me the plats too. I must admit i creamed my jeans the moment she pulled them out of the boot of her car.

Wow, love this story and these heels... Lucky guy!
Don't care who is wearing them, if they are hot heels, I want some fun!

Find me on http://www.hotshoeshots.com/
imakemessy

Post by imakemessy »

Pr0PheT wrote:@ilikemessy ... I loved the northgate story, nice to hear things so close to home. Can you post more pics of those sandals with the worn heel, those shoes look super hot, I also assume those are from the boksburg girl.

Yes the plats and these are from her too. Are you game to swap pair for pair someday?

Here you can really see how the one plat is broken at the arch

These came off a lady in sandton with the most awesome looking toes ever. The patent leather and her bright red manicure did it for me. It was raining that day and her feet were soaked, I followed her to her car in the parking lot which was right across from mine. Stepped out of them and pulled a sexy pair of black strappy heels with metal details similar to the pic labeled[9d918f623.jpg] posted here below. She murmured in a softish voice, "Are there no dustbins in this place?" not realizing(maybe she did) that i was almost behind her. I offered my assistance to dispose of them for her, and also complimenting and staring at how hard the heels she just put on was making me feel. She shyly looked at me and said "oh these old things, I have so many much better looking shoes than these". It felt like i just asked out a girl and then just met her extremely hot supermodel sister that was more my age and type that i sure couldn't have because it would make me look like a jerk.

i wish someday i get to meet these sweet ladies or similar, and let them have a fun time too. I will post pics here. The black ones so much remind me of the one that got away

PM me if you're in JHB and keen to share heels, ill promise to cut a CD for you too if you want
imakemessy

Post by imakemessy »

Can someone please point me to the direction of pics of stiletto heels that are worn down to the nail