Which shoes should I load repeatedly for the weekend?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which shoes should I load repeatedly for the weekend?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 pm

Red 4" pointed-toe pumps
79%
Black 3.25" round-toe pumps
21%

Total votes: 24

surfrider

Post by surfrider »

Kinky Stilettos wrote:Those red ones are some of the sexiest shoes I have seen! So, my vote is for red ones! I hope you blasted them!

I noticed Target in the US has the red ones and also in black. I think made by mossimo and probably quite cheap in price.
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

hello man , what happen with the pictures man? it has been a long time. please cum on the red ones all aruond on them thanks. please don´t late more.
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

sorry everyone who has been waiting for pics from these shoes...

my wife took our digital camera the weekend I kept blasting the red pumps...

i will get some pics up here real soon! thanks for all of your patience!
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

The red ones, of course!!!
High heel shoes, Let?s make ?em messy!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

pumpfanatic wrote:sorry everyone who has been waiting for pics from these shoes...

my wife took our digital camera the weekend I kept blasting the red pumps...

i will get some pics up here real soon! thanks for all of your patience!

I totally understand. Many time I want to take pictures of heels and my girlfriend takes the camera!
LP&G
shoes2k3

I love see...

Post by shoes2k3 »

...red shoes with white cum! HOT!
jammyny

Post by jammyny »

MosDef the Red ones please
:)
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

So the stars have aligned this weekend...my wife is working a two-day reggae festival where she has to camp out...I have to stay behind and work during the day...and the camera is in my possession. Sorry about the wait, everyone, but here it goes!

The overwhelming consensus seemed to be in favor of blasting the red pumps repeatedly (though the support for the black, while small, was fervent!) during the life of this thread. So, without further adieu, here is the first blast of these sexy pumps!

More shots on top of these (I am not cleaning them out!) will be forthCUMMING!!!!! Let me know what you think!
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

man great pumps, excellent shot. They are really sexy and they are look delicious
jammyny

Post by jammyny »

So, you didn't wipe all your goo off? Then your gonna add to that goo again and again.

That's so HOT!!

Does your Wife know of your "hobby"? Presumably she does wear the those fab red heels sometimes. My Wife also does not know of what I do. In my fantasy she catches me and tells me to do it in front of her so she can watch. But I think the reality will be she just tells me i'm a sick fuck, and she lock her shoes up to keep me from soiling them. :(

Keep those photos cumming :D