Cum on boss’s shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

db1919

Cum on boss’s shoes

Post by db1919 »

My boss always leaves her flats (cummed many times) and her ankle high boots at work overnight, but I don’t know how to cum in them without it getting everywhere and being obvious?? Any suggestions. I want to cum in them so the bitch has my nut on her feet or socks at some point. :D
ThcCht

Re: Cum on boss’s shoes

Post by ThcCht »

It would probably be best to cum inside them
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

I know something about this area, and I concur with ThcCht. Cum inside of them. Although, there are certain factors to consider too. What are the insoles? Does she wear socks, nylons or barefoot in them, and what is her personality like? (I know the last one may seem odd, but trust me, you wouldn't want to be leaving deposits into a Karen's shoes)
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

I should also add that the quality of the load also matters.

A thick and sticky yellowish glob of a load from a dehydrated man is much more risky than a well hydrated nut which is much more watery upon discharge and whiter in color. Scent, stickiness and texture plays a big role here.
db1919

Post by db1919 »

I’m in between on the load type but I nut loads it’s unreal. And they’re normal like vinyl type soles but torn and half flaps off the heel area. Shoe is brown material
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

db1919 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:34 pm I’m in between on the load type but I nut loads it’s unreal. And they’re normal like vinyl type soles but torn and half flaps off the heel area. Shoe is brown material
Get your hands dirty. Spread it around evenly and you'll have no problems.