Girlfriends heel collection (updated with new pleasers, boots, heels, flats, flip flops and more!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

doinnnn

Girlfriends heel collection (updated with new pleasers, boots, heels, flats, flip flops and more!)

Post by doinnnn »

Hi everyone - been a while but wanted to show off my girlfriends heel collection which has gone through a bit of change over the last year or so.

Let me know your favorites, what you want to see more of and any weird requests to help satisfy your fetishes, the weirder the better in my eyes!

Enjoy!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
dru604

Re: Girlfriends heel collection (updated with new pleasers, boots, heels, flats, flip flops and more!)

Post by dru604 »

nice collection would love to see more of the pointy toe heels
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
converseaddict

Re: Girlfriends heel collection (updated with new pleasers, boots, heels, flats, flip flops and more!)

Post by converseaddict »

Love the black pleasers with laces. Love to see a photo of her in them or a cumshot on them?
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Many thanks for posting. This is a fantastic collection! The pink and black mules look particulalry appetizing :)
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Those pink boots need to be fucked!!! >~<
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

i need to see the green or black platform mules cum or piss covered !
doinnnn

Post by doinnnn »

Glad to see so much love for the mules! Two of my favs as well 🤤
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Top 2 pairs are the best. Let's see more
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

I love her classic black boots. Can you wearing these ?
6inchmin

Post by 6inchmin »

The black pleaser boots needs to be used as a cum dumpsters. And fill them with piss too !!!