What is your secret lust, as far as women's shoes go??

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mozi2

Re: What is your secret lust, as far as women's shoes go??

Post by mozi2 »

Flip flops, high heels
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

An odd kink of mine but.

A posh woman's designer pumps, like a high class lawyer or business woman, her expensive leather pumps all warm and sweaty after a long day at the office.

Some celebrities shoes also
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

For me , classic close toe pumps , love to hump them .
Cindycum

Post by Cindycum »

Once this dream came true for me. I'm a crossdresser and I had a few female friends which knew my secret, but not all of them knew how far my shoe fetish goes... so I had this one friend, a sexy young business lady, sporty type. A tall cute sexy blonde girl, once I met her on street in some bkack leather ankle boots, the heel wasn't very high but sooo loud! I heard the clicking of her heels before I recognized it was her, we had a little chat, for sure about her shoes, then she walked away. I got home and instantley had to release my self by thinking about her in her tight jeans her long coat and her ankle boots. Month later we went shopping together and again we came to talk about her shoes from that day...she told me these shoes are already so worn out, she thinks she soon will get rid of these. I asked her if she could think about me before trashing them out...
A year later on a sunday morning she messaged me with a photo of these shoes and another pair of brown boots. Just a short "hey there! I have some shoes for you"
I couldn't wait to get them! I picked them up at her place, got home. I directly got home dressed up, sniffed one while fucked the other, then I put them on, surely my ladycock was still raging, I sent her a photo of me, in leatherjacket, jeans and the ankle boots, she complimented me about my Outfit, not knowing what a big hard cock I had at that moment, i showed her the angle from aside, so she couldn't see.
Had a lot of great sessions with her shoes after I had to give all my stuff away when I met my wife...
ollyjenk

Post by ollyjenk »

Nurses Clarks unloops. They're an ugly shoe but they get worn for 12 hours at a time in tights. I know a nurse and she's got lovely little feet, so the idea of them being in those shoes for so long triggered an interest. I bought a very, very worn pair of unloops identical to hers and they're an amazing fuck
BootLover45

Post by BootLover45 »

So many options...

Platform high heel sandals (more so the kind a high-end woman would wear to a club than a stripper), platform peep toe heels, shiny thigh high boots, hunter rain boots, crocs, flip flops, mules, loafers, and snow boots... so many...

I suppose my true lust are glossy hunter boots, though... the shine and shape is a real turn on
Enjoyer of sexy boots, wellies, and high heels; can never get enough of them!
2insole

Post by 2insole »

converseaddict wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:49 pm Women in converse. Especially platform ones. At music events, when they wear little skirts or dresses and barefoot converse. OMG
I love platform ones too! I find them so hot when they're the white high ones, and they're dirty or even have a hole in them! Natural feminine wear.
68newman

Post by 68newman »

Ballet flats and pumps, especially black. Not a fan of open toe or back for some reason. :)
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

2insole wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:21 am
converseaddict wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:49 pm Women in converse. Especially platform ones. At music events, when they wear little skirts or dresses and barefoot converse. OMG
I love platform ones too! I find them so hot when they're the white high ones, and they're dirty or even have a hole in them! Natural feminine wear.
I just bought two pairs off marketplace!
2insole

Post by 2insole »

converseaddict wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:17 am
2insole wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:21 am
I just bought two pairs off marketplace!
Could you show us?
I've bought a pair of black platform ones, I'll upload some pictures as well soon!