Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 9/17/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

gofrasmoke wrote:Sorry, didn't mean to be vague. You mentioned earlier in this thread that you were looking to pass on the black (and white striped insole) American Eagle flats so deliciously portrayed in your first picture. Was just wondering if by any miracle they were still afoot? Happy 2014 to all!
Oh those. Yeah those were sold off already. Someone on here is enjoying them lol. I might sell my college friends flats. Have 2 pairs worn to hell. She's going to give me another pair soon and I don't need that many.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

My babe's feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flats_koi

Post by flats_koi »

villageidiot33 wrote:
gofrasmoke wrote:Sorry, didn't mean to be vague. You mentioned earlier in this thread that you were looking to pass on the black (and white striped insole) American Eagle flats so deliciously portrayed in your first picture. Was just wondering if by any miracle they were still afoot? Happy 2014 to all!
Oh those. Yeah those were sold off already. Someone on here is enjoying them lol. I might sell my college friends flats. Have 2 pairs worn to hell. She's going to give me another pair soon and I don't need that many.
Picks (or a link to where u already posted them) would be nice
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

villageidiot33 wrote:My babe's feet.
I lose track. Which one is this?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shrimper wrote: I lose track. Which one is this?
the wife
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She's got sexy feet, does she let you cum on them or give you foot jobs?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Newfootlover wrote:She's got sexy feet, does she let you cum on them or give you foot jobs?
Now you know why i keep buying her flats and sandals. It's nice eye candy lol. Few footjobs but usually if she starts rubbing me and sees how hard I get she winds up straddling me for sex lol. So a lot of foot jobs have been unfinished due to her getting turned on too.

She does like getting her feet licked though. Turns her on. And I love sniffing them when we're on opposite ends of sofa lying down. Her head at my feet watching tv and her feet just plastered right on my face. How can you not get hard from that and not want sex after lol
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely don't blame you. I love flats, they hold their scent so much. How can you not get hard.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Newfootlover wrote:Definitely don't blame you. I love flats, they hold their scent so much. How can you not get hard.
She didn't like flats at first when I met her. Now she's got about 10 pairs. She loves them now. I told her she looks fucking hot in flats and jeans. Try shopping with her looking like that and not getting hard lol.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

This is another coworker who always wears flats. Never got to smell them or get close but today was the day. Nice close ups too. And I got to sniff them when she went on a break to walk. Unfortunately they hardly had any smell. And that's cause I see her in them quite often.