Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 9/17/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

shoeslaver wrote:no offense,but do you not care about the appearance of the woman? for me, it has got to be at least decent looking before having fun with her shoes.
Not really. If it's shoes I find hot and feet decent that's enough for me. My friend that crushes my cock isn't attractive but I love how she crushes me, makes me smell her feet and shoes, and makes me buy her shoes she likes.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

villageidiot33 wrote:
shoeslaver wrote:no offense,but do you not care about the appearance of the woman? for me, it has got to be at least decent looking before having fun with her shoes.
Not really. If it's shoes I find hot and feet decent that's enough for me. My friend that crushes my cock isn't attractive but I love how she crushes me, makes me smell her feet and shoes, and makes me buy her shoes she likes.
There's a thread somewhere on the forums about unattractive women with hot feet and shoes. I had to confess that on more than one occasion I got involved with women only because of their feet and shoes. I would like to say I'm stronger than that but I'm not. That's how deep the attraction for feet and shoes goes.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shrimper wrote: There's a thread somewhere on the forums about unattractive women with hot feet and shoes. I had to confess that on more than one occasion I got involved with women only because of their feet and shoes. I would like to say I'm stronger than that but I'm not. That's how deep the attraction for feet and shoes goes.
I've had feet and shoes from all kinds of women. Gorgeous, average, fat, thin, BBWs, not so attractive. As long as their feet are taken care of and not crusty fungus ridden feet I'm good. And if they have shoes I like that's all I need.
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

noted, guys! for me, the girl must at least be average looking. to each its own! :)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

There's something about a chubby girl in heels that makes her soooo hot. I guess it is the fact that she knows she is not a knockout, but by wearing heels, she is actively trying to get hotter, and turn guys on. I love fucking and getting off to all women in heels, and chubby girls in heels at an extra plus (no pun intended!)
GUY

Post by GUY »

For me an average looking girl in flat shoes is sexier tthan a "hottie" in platform shoes...She can be a little heavy but not obese....( I don't find obese women sexy and I'm sure women don't find obese men sexy either)
gofrasmoke

Post by gofrasmoke »

Love those black cloth AEs to pieces.
Am doing so now...
Are they still for sale?
Thanks!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

gofrasmoke wrote:Love those black cloth AEs to pieces. Am doing so now... Are they still for sale? Thanks!
Is what still for sale?
gofrasmoke

Post by gofrasmoke »

Sorry, didn't mean to be vague.
You mentioned earlier in this thread that you were looking to pass on the black (and white striped insole) American Eagle flats so deliciously portrayed in your first picture.
Was just wondering if by any miracle they were still afoot?
Happy 2014 to all!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

gofrasmoke wrote:Sorry, didn't mean to be vague. You mentioned earlier in this thread that you were looking to pass on the black (and white striped insole) American Eagle flats so deliciously portrayed in your first picture. Was just wondering if by any miracle they were still afoot? Happy 2014 to all!
Oh those. Yeah those were sold off already. Someone on here is enjoying them lol. I might sell my college friends flats. Have 2 pairs worn to hell. She's going to give me another pair soon and I don't need that many.