Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 4/29/14)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelfetish2011

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 7/1/13)

Post by heelfetish2011 »

I wish I could cum in them. There hot.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 7/1/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Coworkers wedges. I got really close to her feet this time. Got really close video too. Man I just wanted to stick my nose and tongue between her wedge and feet and not to mention jerk off on her feet and wedge straps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 7/26/13)

Post by Nostromoman »

Sensational!! She ever leave them under the desk?
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 7/26/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Few more from wedge coworker, new girl in flats and a girl that is drop dead gorgeous in flats. I want so bad to smell her flats. The new girl had open heel sling back flats. Her heel looked so smooth when i saw it. Be nice to stick my hard on she gave me between her soft heel and sling back flat.

then I got my friend texting me she wants to see me soon to give me some worn out shoes and has been very eager to crush my cock using cockboard. Those were her words. She must be mad about something and going to take her frustrations out on my cock. Which I have no issues with lol. She said she wants to make me cum 3 times from crushing my cock and she's not leaving till i do so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 8/1/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Here's more of coworkers flats. The one with the thick legs (first pic) I hate her so much but for some reason I'd love to smell her feet and shoes. She's got wide plump feet and I'm sure she stinks up those flats and has some smelly feet. I think me hating her makes me more want to be her foot slave lol.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 8/1/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

From another very petite girl that was in my office today.
kumshoe

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats and Question

Post by kumshoe »

villageidiot33 wrote:Here's more of my wife's feet and shoes. And a body shot of her. What do you guys think? Is anyone considering jerking off to her feet or shoes? Please share your thoughts.

Edit: don't know why some pix are coming up upside down. Sorry guys.
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (6).JPG
photo (7).JPG
photo (8).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (10).JPG

man in not only considering it, im doing it rigth now! great feet so soft and warm she must realy worn you out completely, youre in heaven!
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats and Question

Post by villageidiot33 »

kumshoe wrote:
villageidiot33 wrote:Here's more of my wife's feet and shoes. And a body shot of her. What do you guys think? Is anyone considering jerking off to her feet or shoes? Please share your thoughts.

Edit: don't know why some pix are coming up upside down. Sorry guys.
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG
photo (4).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (6).JPG
photo (7).JPG
photo (8).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (10).JPG

man in not only considering it, im doing it rigth now! great feet so soft and warm she must realy worn you out completely, youre in heaven!
I'm glad her feet got you off. I love showing off her feet and shoes hoping it drives you guys to jerk off to her.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 9/6/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Got few more of coworker wedges and flats.
villageidiot33

Re: Wife's Flats, Coworker's Flats (Updated 9/17/13)

Post by villageidiot33 »

Another different coworkers flats. This girl is a little chubby but looks extremely cute. I almost always see her in flats and a few time in sandals. I've seen her walk around barefoot so she leaves these flats somewhere. I would love to smell them and drop a load so her chubby feet will crush my cum.