Shiny Shoejobs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kikolino

Re: Shiny Shoejobs- New Clip Store!

Post by kikolino »

WOW ! I was looking for this kind of shoejob clip store ! Thank you so much, you lucky dog ;) :mrgreen:
Looking forward for some mor HD high heel shojobs (maybe with well worn shoes, too ?)
Thanks, KIKO
shoeswisely

Post by shoeswisely »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote:
Shoejob with Patent Pigalle 120's

http://clips4sale.com/65907

Holy Christ that may be the hottest thing I've seen this week.

Pigalles??? I've drooled over those $800 shoes for so long.

They're works of art and these have never touched pavement before!

I just bought the clip. Thanks so much for posting it, guys.

I can't wait to see what else you've got coming!
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

Thanks everyone!

Tinactin- No talking I'm afraid, sometimes I feel it can be too forced and actually detracts from the clip. If done well it can be great but some of the best clips I've seen have not had talking in it so we decided not to try it. Maybe in the future.

Kikolino- thanks! Yes we have plenty of well worn shoes to use! As we've had quite a few requests for a flats Shoejobs that will be next, hopefully upload it tomorrow evening.

Shoeswisely- thanks for the compliments, yes S doesn't dare wear them outside yet. The other Loubs she does but these a too special! We may do another Pigalle clip but closer up in a higher definition but I'm a bit conscious of using them again and again and try and get some variety of shoes in the clips, but they are probably the sexiest shoes ever made and are very popular!

Shiny

http://www.clips4sale.com/65907
superboo2278

Post by superboo2278 »

Can ya make one with stockings and 6 inch classic black pumps from Pleaser Shoes DOMINA-420
Last edited by superboo2278 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinactin

Post by tinactin »

Shiny Shoejobs wrote:Thanks everyone!

Tinactin- No talking I'm afraid, sometimes I feel it can be too forced and actually detracts from the clip. If done well it can be great but some of the best clips I've seen have not had talking in it so we decided not to try it. Maybe in the future.

Shiny

Oh well. Anything with flats w/toe cleavage is definitely encouraged though. :D
Shiny Shoejobs

Post by Shiny Shoejobs »

New clips uploaded tonight- Patent Flats Shoejob in HD!

We've had lot of requests for ballet flats clips so we felt this should be the next one.
Includes- shiny ballet flats, cumming on toe cleavage, dipping, dangling and messy shoeplay!

Regards,

Shiny

tinactin

Post by tinactin »

Great clip! Can't wait for more with flats in the future 8)
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

OMG! Patent Flats Shoejob! incredible!!! :D :lol: :roll: Toooooo Hot. more plz
greekshoejob

Post by greekshoejob »

amazing clips!! loved the ballet flats.. so "home amateur" spirit in those shoes.. also loved the style on pink pumps please do a marabou slippers or fur boots shoejob!! please!! :)
superboo2278

Post by superboo2278 »

Can ya make one with stockings and 6 inch classic black pumps from Pleaser Shoes DOMINA-420