First post - me and my girlfriend UPDATED [Videos]

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

flipflopz2004

Re: First post - me and my girlfriend

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Wow!!! Awesome set of pics. :D I'd definitely like to see a video of that fun.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Can I ask what your girl thinks of you fucking her feet in heels & blowing over them??
mmn

Post by mmn »

These sandals are hot! Would love to see more of them. Thanks for posting.

Did she wear these sandals on your night out and just didn't take them off? Or a special pair for "fun"?

ilhh wrote:Thanks for all the comments so far! here's some more - a bit of fun after a night out. Got some videos too, can they be uploaded here?
agaurav

Post by agaurav »

Those black sandals are the hottest that I ever saw. Wow. You are way too lucky. I don't think anything in the world comes close to these types of sandals and those feet are too sexy.

I would love to see videos. You can upload to rapidgator, dropbox, uploaded.net or may other sides and give us a link. or feel free to email them to me and I will upload and share with others.
ilhh

Post by ilhh »

Atlas wrote:Can I ask what your girl thinks of you fucking her feet in heels & blowing over them??
Ever since I told her about what I liked she has indulged me and is now actually quite into it. She likes reading the comments here too!
ilhh

Post by ilhh »

mmn wrote:These sandals are hot! Would love to see more of them. Thanks for posting.

Did she wear these sandals on your night out and just didn't take them off? Or a special pair for "fun"?
She wore them out and then just kept them on when we got back - not normally my favourite pair but I enjoyed them that night!
ilhh

Post by ilhh »

Some more for you - new heels from ebay, just arrived.
rsz_img_2309.jpg
rsz_img_2310.jpg
rsz_img_2311.jpg
rsz_img_2311.jpg
rsz_img_2312.jpg
rsz_img_2313.jpg
rsz_img_2314.jpg
rsz_img_2315.jpg
rsz_img_2316.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ilhh on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Sexy!! Love seeing Cummings dripping down!
mmn

Post by mmn »

ilhh wrote:
mmn wrote:These sandals are hot! Would love to see more of them. Thanks for posting.

She wore them out and then just kept them on when we got back - not normally my favourite pair but I enjoyed them that night!
I think that's awesome that she does that. Does she wear those other red aldos out and about as well?

All shoejobs are hot, but I think it's infinitely more erotic when the sexy heels used are the same as the ones a woman wears out to bars, parties, work, etc!
billie900

Re: First post - me and my girlfriend UPDATED

Post by billie900 »

the black heels with the bow are amazing !!!!!