I'm searching for a great cummer...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

puledrinasexy

Re: I'm searching for a great cummer...

Post by puledrinasexy »

Yes I know...you have a great collection, but me too I have a great designer shoes collection (have you take a look at my photo bucket? It's 90% complete http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r54 ... ?start=all)
What I miss is a cummer like yours! Is he your personal cumslave or an actor for you clip?

Sara
piksi83

Post by piksi83 »

any boots? :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

puledrinasexy wrote:Yes I know...you have a great collection, but me too I have a great designer shoes collection (have you take a look at my photo bucket? It's 90% complete http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r54 ... ?start=all)
What I miss is a cummer like yours! Is he your personal cumslave or an actor for you clip?

Sara
The shoe collection belongs to Shoejobgirl.
I am the stunt cock. The world record is not the collection. It's how many shoes I can cum over.
You have a great collection you have too. I could make quite a mess of it.
qw1234

Post by qw1234 »

puledrinasexy wrote:If someone want to give me evidence of his great cumming...I could give him, for FREE, one of my clip....without the happy ending. Because I want YOUR happy ending! ;-) The best videos will have the full lenght clip as a reward! :-)

Are you interested in this game? ;-)
I am very game, I'll try to rig up a way to measure but expect a video Sunday the 15th. I'll be thinking about the highest heels you have and may even aim at some heels my fuck buddy leaves for me to cum all over
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Wetshoe wrote: The shoe collection belongs to Shoejobgirl.
I am the stunt cock. The world record is not the collection. It's how many shoes I can cum over.
Ah, so you are the stunt? Shoejobgirl is a very lucky girl...I can't find a man like you here in Italy, to make my "dream-clip"! I know that the record is the spurt, not the collection! A lot of women have a huge shoes collection! :-D
Thank you for you appreciation...My cumslave is buying me a lot of expensive shoes. Yesterday he gave me a pair of black patent Zanotti Peep toe. Last week a pair of Casadei mule, Gucci black velvet pump and orange Moschino Peep toe. And a lot of other low brand shoes (Aldo, Zara, Fornarina, Biagiotti). I love my cumslave! ;-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

qw1234 wrote: I am very game, I'll try to rig up a way to measure but expect a video Sunday the 15th. I'll be thinking about the highest heels you have and may even aim at some heels my fuck buddy leaves for me to cum all over
I have two pair of 5" heels, without platform...do you like it? ;-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

puledrinasexy wrote:
Wetshoe wrote: The shoe collection belongs to Shoejobgirl.
Ah, so you are the stunt? Shoejobgirl is a very lucky girl...I can't find a man like you here in Italy, to make my "dream-clip"! I know that the record is the spurt, not the collection! A lot of women have a huge shoes collection! :-D
Thank you for you appreciation...My cumslave is buying me a lot of expensive shoes. Yesterday he gave me a pair of black patent Zanotti Peep toe. Last week a pair of Casadei mule, Gucci black velvet pump and orange Moschino Peep toe. And a lot of other low brand shoes (Aldo, Zara, Fornarina, Biagiotti). I love my cumslave! ;-)
Next time we are in Europe I will let you know in case you need me to perform my famous stunt on your shoes.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Wetshoe wrote: Next time we are in Europe I will let you know in case you need me to perform my famous stunt on your shoes.
Wow! I will be glad for that!
Sara
lacyblackpeeptoes

Post by lacyblackpeeptoes »

puledrinasexy wrote:Hi! I would like to find a great cummer like the man in this video... someone here in Shoesession forum is similar to him?
I'm thinking about my next video... ;-)

http://xhamster.com/movies/1176150/milf ... last..html

Sara
Now that is one of the horniest videos I have seen in a long while. Her leg draped over him, gorgeous pussy, and those red peep toes in full view at the end has me spurting every time.
simonefootfetish

Post by simonefootfetish »

Hi Puledrina..
I have just read your post..
I'm from Italy and at the link below you can find one of my shot

http://www.imagebam.com/image/054ae8115036210#

If you are interested contact me at markusfj@virgilio.it