-

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kspleasurep

Re: [UPDATE] GF feet (17 years) suprise pic + heelpic

Post by kspleasurep »

very nice. thanks
solefool

Post by solefool »

That toe dipping into the ballets was sexy. Like to see more of the ballets. Yum.
NaturalFootLover

Post by NaturalFootLover »

dany_a wrote:little solepic she made for me (: what you guys think? tell me please

I lobe the soles and those are beautiful! I wish the picture was better quality so I could see more detail. Your GFs feet and those black ballerinas made me need some shoe and foot to cum on. So, I did this:
BlackShoeJob.JPG
What does she think??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dany_a

Post by dany_a »

shes not here =D
but gonna do that with her feet on the weekend too! she said shes gonnacome over with her flats
i might take some pics =P