I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gloryholeprincess

Re: I am the GloryholePrincess and this is my thread. :)

Post by gloryholeprincess »

flats wrote:I think a bunch of shoesession members need to meet up with Piper and cover her and her shoes in spunk.

God knows I'd love to if I was anywhere near.
That would be so nasty especially somewhere in public. :wink:
Atery wrote:I have to say that is just epic!

Do you live in Florida Piper?
I spend a lot of time in Florida. My man has a grandmother who just needs someone nearby just in case. She is very independent but when she gets a cold or a flu, it hits her hard and she needs a hand. Plus she is a lot of fun to be around. :)
And yes, I have a lot of nasty playmates who live in Florida. I actually have a new MyPervertedMan. I think I am going to crown him, MyPervertedShoeBoy. He is the only MPM who is younger than I am. :oops:
Piper
ImageYes, that is really me Sucking Cock at the Gloryhole.

http://www.gloryholeprincess.com/
foonacci

Post by foonacci »

piper, is there any way you can help me join your site?

cards were declined and the pre-paid card didn't work, i'm pretty much out of options :(
gloryholeprincess

foonacci wrote:piper, is there any way you can help me join your site?
cards were declined and the pre-paid card didn't work, i'm pretty much out of options :(
Sorry but there isn't any other way. :oops: It doesn't make any sense why you would be turned down. Maybe you should ask your bank. :)
Piper

steve4soles

Post by steve4soles »

gloryholeprincess wrote:
steve4soles wrote:All I can picture now is licking your feet and heels, nice image to have in my head
That sounds like a wonderful image, steve4soles. :oops:

I wish I lived in the states as id love to try and make that happen, ill bet your soles are amazing, especially covered in cum just before you put a pair of your sexy heels back on then leave
nothing nicer than toe clevage covered in cum
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

gloryholeprincess wrote: I spend a lot of time in Florida. My man has a grandmother who just needs someone nearby just in case. She is very independent but when she gets a cold or a flu, it hits her hard and she needs a hand. Plus she is a lot of fun to be around. :)
When do you expect to be in FL next? I'd definitely love a chance to add some warm cream to your sexy shoes and pretty feet but I missed the opportunity on your last visit. Next time, though, I'll clear my calendar at the office!
WedgeLover

Post by WedgeLover »

Piper just want to say it is awesome that you take the time to reply and also look into the billing problems, not to many people would do that and it is refreshing you do what you can to keep everyone happy. Hopefully one day we all can by you a drink and cum on your shoes....
gloryholeprincess

steve4soles wrote:
gloryholeprincess wrote:
steve4soles wrote:All I can picture now is licking your feet and heels, nice image to have in my head
That sounds like a wonderful image, steve4soles. :oops:

I wish I lived in the states as id love to try and make that happen, ill bet your soles are amazing, especially covered in cum just before you put a pair of your sexy heels back on then leave
I wish more respectful, kinky shoe guys lived in the states also. :D
On that note, I did find a new MyPervertedMan. :D :D He has been a member of my site for a long time. I finally got to meet him this time in Florida. Whenever I try out a guy, I refer to them as Stunt Cocks. Some guys work out and some guys don't work out. The guys that do work out continue to be Stunt Cocks and I call on them when I need more cum or a hard dick to suck. The guys that really work out because they have that extra chemistry I enjoy, get Dukedoms. lol :lol: I call them MyPervertedMen. May I introduce MyPervertedShoeBoy. You members of my site are going to see a lot of this guy. :wink: Why Boy? Because he is the only MyPervertedMan who is younger than I am. See some of his most recent pics below. He has now appeared in several scenes on my site. The cum covered shoes from earlier on this thread, were covered by him from afar. :D
FLshoeguy wrote:When do you expect to be in FL next? I'd definitely love a chance to add some warm cream to your sexy shoes and pretty feet but I missed the opportunity on your last visit. Next time, though, I'll clear my calendar at the office!
September. :wink:
WedgeLover wrote:Piper just want to say it is awesome that you take the time to reply and also look into the billing problems, not to many people would do that and it is refreshing you do what you can to keep everyone happy. Hopefully one day we all can by you a drink and cum on your shoes....
Thanks for the kind words, WedgeLover. :oops: I run a small site and I run it for the kink of it. It is easy to be nice to people who are in our kink community. :)
A drink amongst Pervs would be quite hot. :oops:
Piper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mavz28

Post by mavz28 »

OOOOOh Dukedom I like the sound of that lol I think I could handle having a duchy! Arrrgh I can't wait to see this video!!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I do :)
gloryholeprincess

mavz28 wrote:OOOOOh Dukedom I like the sound of that lol I think I could handle having a duchy! Arrrgh I can't wait to see this video!!
I can't wait to do some more nasty things with you. :)
bonnie_twiggy wrote:

I do :)
Tampa?
Piper