I'm searching for a great cummer...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

zuppolo

Re: I'm searching for a great cummer...

Post by zuppolo »

puledrinasexy wrote:
zuppolo wrote:Nice and sexy idea
Maybe with those red peeptoes like in the video i can do it... They are so sexy!!!
Eh eh...of course! I have many pairs of red shoes: peep toe, pointy pumps, rounded pumps....but I need a powerful "cum-gun" like that!

well.. i did it sometimes if you trust ;)
to be natural need to wait some days (a week more or less) and with those shoes... yes, i can :P
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

FunCum wrote:Con il giusto stimolo potrei fare una cosa del genere... ogni tanto mi capita.. :oops:
What do you mean with "giusto stimolo"?! ;-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

zuppolo wrote: well.. i did it sometimes if you trust ;)
to be natural need to wait some days (a week more or less) and with those shoes... yes, i can :P
Ya ya, all the men say that....but at the end.... :-P
My boyfriend too, after 4/5 days of wait, produce a lot of cum, but without that jizz! In my fantasy, the cummer is far from me (1 m approx), I am sat down on a chair, with my legs crossed...and he hit me with his cum! Is it possible?
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

rorschach wrote: Yeah, I noticed that too. Looks like he took them down. That's a shame. He had a topic or two awhile back, where he posted some shoes he spooged on & they were completely drenched! It was a pretty epic shot.
What a pity! :-(
rorschach wrote: Aw, your so cute Image
Why?!? :oops:
rorschach wrote: No, actually it is the name given to certain americanos who over use steroids and hair dye.
Ah, ok I know! Not very nice....I don't like this kind of man! I like polite, generous, funny and devoted to me! ;-)
FunCum

Post by FunCum »

puledrinasexy wrote:
FunCum wrote:Con il giusto stimolo potrei fare una cosa del genere... ogni tanto mi capita.. :oops:
What do you mean with "giusto stimolo"?! ;-)
Devo essere parecchio eccitato.. ;) tu sei lo stimolo che ci vuole :oops:
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

puledrinasexy wrote:
zuppolo wrote: well.. i did it sometimes if you trust ;)
Ya ya, all the men say that....but at the end.... :-P
My boyfriend too, after 4/5 days of wait, produce a lot of cum, but without that jizz! In my fantasy, the cummer is far from me (1 m approx), I am sat down on a chair, with my legs crossed...and he hit me with his cum! Is it possible?
Must be possible. I've had it happen that i missed the towel i've put on the floor quite a bit and it ended up on the wall :oops: Need to be fully relaxed for that and orgasm needs te be postponed quite some times to build up the pressure. And when you cum you've gotta try your hardest to resist which gives even more pressure. Cumming like that is the most awesome feeling.
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

FunCum wrote: Devo essere parecchio eccitato.. ;) tu sei lo stimolo che ci vuole :oops:
...potrei darti qualche compito da fare...e se mi riesci a provare di essere capace di un getto simile, la cosa potrebbe stimolare molto anche me. Scusa per il mio scetticismo, magari tu sei capace anche di più di quel video, ma in passato non mi è mai capitato. Quando me lo raccontavano le mie amiche, pensavo esagerassero. Poi ho visto quel video e mi sono ricreduta...il video è una prova inconfutabile, capisci? ;-)
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

Imroter wrote: Must be possible. I've had it happen that i missed the towel i've put on the floor quite a bit and it ended up on the wall :oops: Need to be fully relaxed for that and orgasm needs te be postponed quite some times to build up the pressure. And when you cum you've gotta try your hardest to resist which gives even more pressure. Cumming like that is the most awesome feeling.
It seems you are very skilled! ;-) ...but I'm afraid you are too far from me to make a video together...but It would be nice to see you hit your PC monitor with one of my pics on it! ;-)
In the past some of my friends told me about fabulous cumming of their boyfriend, I thought that this wasn't possible, until I saw that video!
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

If someone want to give me evidence of his great cumming...I could give him, for FREE, one of my clip....without the happy ending. Because I want YOUR happy ending! ;-) The best videos will have the full lenght clip as a reward! :-)

Are you interested in this game? ;-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

How about Penis Knievel? I hold the world record you know.
penis-knievel-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.