new to forum

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoes4fun

new to forum

Post by shoes4fun »

Hi all! I'm new to this forum :D i've browsed the forum a few times in the past, loved some of the posts on here, but never the courage to create an account until now, I only have a mild shoe fetish I suppose, i cum into shoes on occasion, going back at least 10 years. I mostly like to do trainers (like nike af1s), Vans(plimsols), and some leather boots :D but always happy to do more. It's not my MAIN interest but the fetish is so popular and I get really into it. I'm sure i've been dropped hits from both sexes in the past, that I only realise more recently that I've not followed up, doh what missed opportunities . anyway would love to talk with others with similar interest.
battlebeast

Re: new to forum

Post by battlebeast »

shoes4fun wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:51 am Hi all! I'm new to this forum :D i've browsed the forum a few times in the past, loved some of the posts on here, but never the courage to create an account until now, I only have a mild shoe fetish I suppose, i cum into shoes on occasion, going back at least 10 years. I mostly like to do trainers (like nike af1s), Vans(plimsols), and some leather boots :D but always happy to do more. It's not my MAIN interest but the fetish is so popular and I get really into it. I'm sure i've been dropped hits from both sexes in the past, that I only realise more recently that I've not followed up, doh what missed opportunities . anyway would love to talk with others with similar interest.
Welcome! :)
shoes4fun

Post by shoes4fun »

Thanks
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Welcome nikes are super sexy on a woman
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

shoes4fun wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:51 am Hi all! I'm new to this forum :D i've browsed the forum a few times in the past, loved some of the posts on here, but never the courage to create an account until now, I only have a mild shoe fetish I suppose, i cum into shoes on occasion, going back at least 10 years. I mostly like to do trainers (like nike af1s), Vans(plimsols), and some leather boots :D but always happy to do more. It's not my MAIN interest but the fetish is so popular and I get really into it. I'm sure i've been dropped hits from both sexes in the past, that I only realise more recently that I've not followed up, doh what missed opportunities . anyway would love to talk with others with similar interest.
Welcome! I have a major fetish for women’s shoes (especially white leather sneakers)! Feel free to drop me a private message if you have any questions or want to chat!
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

dirtyx2022 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:43 pm Welcome nikes are super sexy on a woman
True! Especially AF1s! They are so popular too!
shoes4fun

Post by shoes4fun »

leathersneakers82 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:51 pm
dirtyx2022 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:43 pm Welcome nikes are super sexy on a woman
True! Especially AF1s! They are so popular too!
Definitely ! Funny you mention that i think my next AF1s might be woman’s ones (prefer the colour options !) and usually the woman’s ones go up to size 8 anyway. Unfortunately don’t know any women that own AF1s I could borrow 🤣 although many woman do wear AF1s now!! 😁