Wife's work shoes dc's(skate)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

toeluvr

Wife's work shoes dc's(skate)

Post by toeluvr »

my wife came home today and went straight to bed, but she left me a present her smelly skate shoes she's been walking around all day in. Her feet don't smell unfortunately for me but these shoes have a nice odour, prob cause she wears them everyday for 8 hrs at least. I'm not a fan of socks at all cause they mask the scent of the foot but when their completely saturated and i can suck the sweat out of them wow new experience awesome..enjoy the pics.Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image
mancevolution

Re: Wife's work shoes dc's(skate)

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
WAMSneak

Re: Wife's work shoes dc's(skate)

Post by WAMSneak »

Awesome, I absolutely love DCs! You're so lucky your wife chooses to wear such a cute pair as this and then be able to wear them for work and get them all dirty too!! Amazing.

I'd love to see more of these, can you cum all over the logo on the sides for us? :D