hi feet peeps

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chantal21

hi feet peeps

Post by chantal21 »

im chantal im 21 a student from the uk, im new here but hope you all get to know me better. plz take a look a my blog xxxx
http://chantalsshoes.blogspot.com/

thankies xxx
darkknight

Re: hi feet peeps

Post by darkknight »

Hi there. Do you like trainers as well? If so what are your favourites?
chantal21

Post by chantal21 »

hi dark. i love trainers i have just got some awesome nike hi-tops white with pink tick and pink soles, im selling my wrecked etnies and dvs skater type trainers both blk with pink soles. i love pink hehe. you should take a look lol. and my old school k-swiss trainers but there to bad too wear anymore lol.
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

Im from the uk as well. I have a few pairs of trainers that are my ex that if your into destroying you would be very welcome. I'm 25. they are pink and black puma speed cats, nike air max bw x2 and nike air max ltd all four are size 4 and a pair of nike air max 97's as well.
chantal21

Post by chantal21 »

im a size 6 lol so not for me and nike air max lol was yr ex gf a chav? im more emo.
darkknight

Post by darkknight »

so you prefer etnies and dc then. so you dont fancy a pair of air max to kick around in lol. Air max in my mind are just asking to be popped.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

I love to see girls in skaters, where can we see pics of your Etnies and DVS? Have you really abused them?

I'd be interested :-)