Roommates GF's Shox!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

Roommates GF's Shox!

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

My roommates gf was over tonight, she was wearing an awesome pair of Nike shox! We were all in the same room watching a movie so I couldnt grab them, but when the movie was over her and my roommate went to his bedroom, she never stays the night during the week and I knew I wouldnt have a lot of time so I was only able to get a few quick shots, and I wasnt able to cum them.....but I'm sure she will be over again and I'll have my chance!!! please tell me what you think!
Last edited by nicklovesbootshox on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerplay

Re: Roommates GF's Shox!

Post by sneakerplay »

They're nice. ( the photos are from October?) it's unfortunate you weren't able to stuff your cock & balls in them, then after some hot & heavy sneaker pussy fucking - blast your load deep in the toes. :D
qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

sexy how she wears them so loose. Do they slide off her heels when she walks around?
ShawnAnders71

Post by ShawnAnders71 »

Awesome Shox! Does she wear them with socks or barefoot?
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Deamn man! those are some awesome sexy babes! too bad you could not cum them, next time don't let them go!!! give them what they deserve for being such a naughty looking ones! do they smell?
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

no the pics were takin last night i havent updated my camera. I wish i coulda blown a huge load deep in the toes, they smell so good and she looks so sexy walking around in em!
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Awesome I love to hear that sneakers smell, hey try to get a picture of her wearing them one that we can see her completely! (body and feet of course) does she have any other sneakers? other shox? check out postings under my user name check what I did to my friend's and girlfried's dont forget to leave you comments!!!
cm

Post by cm »

very sexy!
sneakerplay

Post by sneakerplay »

They''ll look great cream stained, blast em' as much as you can - hell invite her over for dinner w/you & rm mate.
scotts_shoes

Post by scotts_shoes »

Damn !!! I would LOVE to have them Babies. . . .