THESE ARE MORE ROADFINDS

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shox navina

THESE ARE MORE ROADFINDS

Post by shox navina »

Hi these are more roadfinds from long time ago but I just learned how to post images so here I am going all crazy posting pics it feels amazing seeing my own stuff for others to see and comment I do all kinds of stuff with these cum pee and shit tell me what you want to see and I will try to do it hope you all like!
01-04-11_1352.jpg
This cute black shox has the smell of a girls body or feet cream so this one I use for sniffing
01-04-11_1359.jpg
This big shox is my size I wear it with another mismatched sneaker (not pictured) but I have peed on this one a lot
01-04-11_1400.jpg
These pumas are so soft I fuck them and leave cum inside but the one that has the most cum is the white little shox that sweet bitch! smells delicious from all the dried cum
01-04-11_1401.jpg
And this lovely lonely white heel is special I like crapping on this one placing the peep toe right on my ass hole and I watch the shit roll down inside all the way to the back of it and then after washing and drying it still has its own original smell so sweet!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shox navina on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bendstra007

Re: THESE ARE MORE ROADFINDS

Post by bendstra007 »

cum all over those white and blue pumas with laces. so hot!