runningtradein has vanished

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoogoo

runningtradein has vanished

Post by shoogoo »

so has anyone sponsored shoes on the runningtradein.com site? i sponsored a girl on that site and the owner of the site has apparently bailed and never sent back the shoes as promised. looks like a right rip off.

anyone else have the same problem?

lol! jus went to the site and looks like its been hacked. serves them right! justice after all...
sneakerfreak03

Re: runningtradein has vanished

Post by sneakerfreak03 »

Go to www.runningtradein/blog and click around and you can still get to the pics. I'd do it quick before he disappears completely.
sneakerfun

Re: runningtradein has vanished

Post by sneakerfun »

I have never sponsored any shoes on this site but as it had been around for ages I guessed it was a pretty authentic site. In fact years ago when the old ASFF forum was up ( late 1990's to early 2000's ) there was a guy who took photos of girls in their running shoes and I think it was the same person who ran the runningtradein site. Back then he got approached by a another sneaker guy who asked if he could buy the sneaks that the sexy girls were modelling and this started the who basis for the runningtradein site. I chatted to the guy a few times back then, he said he wasn't sexually interested in the running shoes but loved what they did to the girls feet. He said that he was lucky enough to be able to enjoy their feet after hours of them being in the girls sneaks. As i say he seemed pretty genuine but it is bad that you lost the shoes. Not sure what is worse, loosing the cost of the shoes with nothing in return or loosing the chance to enjoy a sexy pair of sneaks off the feet of a sexy girl! Bad luck.