HOT Nike Shox Striptease Video from Flawless Melissa!!!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

luvshoxhotgurrls

HOT Nike Shox Striptease Video from Flawless Melissa!!!

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

Hi all,

Download an INCREDIBLY HOTTT Nike Shox Striptease video right now from Flawless
Melissa! She wears the Women's Pink and Silver Nike Shox Reveal 3 in the attached pictures!

Check it out here - trust me, this will BLOW YOUR MIND!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/26814

There are more Flawless Melissa Nike Shox videos to cum in addition to this one - stay tuned!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luvshoxhotgurrls

Re: HOT Nike Shox Striptease Video from Flawless Melissa!!!

Post by luvshoxhotgurrls »

Here's a photo of Melissa's feet in the Nike Shox Reveal 3 that she wears in the video:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shox navina

Re: HOT Nike Shox Striptease Video from Flawless Melissa!!!

Post by shox navina »

These are some hot nikes I own a 20 pair collection of the shox navina model, different colors and sizes I think both models are super sexy specially because they are only made for women these would be nice to see some pee inside from the owner followed by some cum all over and if possible some number 2 as well all of mine have gone thru hell and back!!!