Friend's sister's nikes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

XxcumshoezxX

Friend's sister's nikes

Post by XxcumshoezxX »

Last night I stayed over my friend's sister's house, and when his sister was out and my friends were playing games, I went to go use her shower, and searched her entire room and was only able to find these sneakers and one heel, I took more pics but my damn phone didnt save some of them, and I came all over the inside sole of it and spread my cum around the entire toe to sole area and left it to dry, because all I see her wear are sneakers. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger to exchange shoe stories and adventures! XxcumshoezxX@yahoo.com
cm

Re: Friend's sister's nikes

Post by cm »

very nice, thanks for sharing!
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

Great work! Nice photographs!
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

NIce!!! in my prvious job I used to visit customer's houses often and one time at this young lady's bathroom I saw her nice and dirty nike shox net to the shower so I took care of the matter but then I asked for the bathroom so I did not waste the opportunity to have some fun with her nikes I cummed inside of them and the it was great when I saw that same lady going back to the store with those shoes on noone ever knew but it was awesome!!!