converse?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xwatchmerisex

converse?

Post by xwatchmerisex »

ive been dying to see some converse stuff. but can never find any. somebody wanna hook it up? would be muchhh appriciated:]
shoefly

Re: converse?

Post by shoefly »

What are you looking for in particular?
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

anything converse basically. cumming smelling just pictures of girls in trashed converse. :]
stepan

Post by stepan »

Some pictures for the beginning :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
stepan

Post by stepan »

Some details
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bone86

Post by bone86 »

WOW !!! LOVELY !!! i LOVE converse which are all well worn and dirty !! wear by girls or guys, as long as they are dirty and smelling ! just make me SO HARD and wan to smell them and cum onto them BADLY !!! Btw i am new here and i am from singapore !!!
shoefly

Post by shoefly »

xwatchmerisex wrote:anything converse basically. cumming smelling just pictures of girls in trashed converse. :]
Towards the bottom of the post (1st page) - A pair I've dumped in many times (pictured being worn).

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22621
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

ALL THOSE PICS ARE AMAZING:]

and shoefly thanks! id love to see more:] keep up thee good workkkk!
rfslover

Post by rfslover »

nice pictures!