Neighbors shoe collection

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Re: Neighbors shoe collection

Post by 000000 »

any updates?
HUGUWULUWU

Re: Neighbors ugg collection

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

javilondio7 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:40 am
ViTr3x2 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:49 am Show us her boots and heels pls, if she has some ankle boots i would love to see them
A sexy pair of booties she has :D

Can you show some more of these?
RandomFurPerson

Post by RandomFurPerson »

Woah absolutely stunning!
I adore this so much, I love how you're able to fit into her shoes, and you posing with them makes you feel fabulous haha
You're extremely lucky
zelina

Post by zelina »

pls show converse on you :) and more ankel boots on you :)
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Oh man. The converse and the Adidas are the best. Maybe you could take pics of her socks took? Maybe, even try them on?
camouflage

Post by camouflage »

Man I want to see the undersoles of those converse. I also want to see you torment them. ;) Please film while you do these things. You can do all of this without it being noticed. 1. Pull loose half of the innersoles. The sound of that happening is so amazing and it won't be noticed! 2. Peel the sides of the soles that had started peeling off. They always do that after a while after bending the foot. The sound of that is also hot! 3. Roll them up like a carpet. And while they're rolled up you can tie the laces around them so they stay that way. Put the shoe rolled up on the floor and stand on it to flatten it. 4. Get the soles wet while you wear them and make squeaky sounds against the floor or against one another. 5. Put your cum on the toe cap. A clip of this would be soooo apprechiated!!!
heelsandalslover

Post by heelsandalslover »

Hola...me.encanta la coleccion de plataformas de ella..se ven muy deliciosas asi desgastadas...todavia las tiene?
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Wow. That's awesome. If I had a chance I would also go in her house and have fun!
What size are her shoes? And those stockings are yours or hers?
My favorite ones were the Adidas and nikes. Could you wear them with some of her socks?
Thanks!
Hotbabe6383

Post by Hotbabe6383 »

Any updates on this?