Sneaker Short Stories

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirtyx2022

Re: Sneaker Short Stories

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Share it!!
Nates_sneaks

Post by Nates_sneaks »

I never mean to take so long with writing my next chapters but life keeps getting in the way! And I’m more of a short story writer with whatever scenario hits me as hot or kinky at the moment.

Chapter 3 is definitely in the works, but I have no issues with Americanguy sharing his version in the meantime, as long as we keep them organized somehow or like not get confusing for everyone else to read. Anyone else wanting to add their own short stories is more than welcome. That’s what keeps this thread alive!

As a little preview…The next chapter will definitely be a good one, with Jess having to decide what shoes she will wear to class and take the professors punishment, since Shelby failed to pull through and return Jess’ Adidas before then. I was also thinking of a spin off story of Shelby’s long night wearing Jess’ adidas to her clinical.
americanguy

Post by americanguy »

Just to keep things cleaner, I’ll go ahead and start a new thread with my version - chapter one (a rewrite of Nates_sneaks version) coming very soon
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Nates_sneaks wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:49 pm I never mean to take so long with writing my next chapters but life keeps getting in the way! And I’m more of a short story writer with whatever scenario hits me as hot or kinky at the moment.

Chapter 3 is definitely in the works, but I have no issues with Americanguy sharing his version in the meantime, as long as we keep them organized somehow or like not get confusing for everyone else to read. Anyone else wanting to add their own short stories is more than welcome. That’s what keeps this thread alive!

As a little preview…The next chapter will definitely be a good one, with Jess having to decide what shoes she will wear to class and take the professors punishment, since Shelby failed to pull through and return Jess’ Adidas before then. I was also thinking of a spin off story of Shelby’s long night wearing Jess’ adidas to her clinical.
Both of these ideas would be fantastic!! The resurgence in these short stories is starting to inspire me to begin writing again too
Uggnewie

Post by Uggnewie »

Dude we really Need chapter 3 your Storys and Ideas are awesome
Pommes27

Post by Pommes27 »

Part 1:

„Babe, what sneakers do you want me to pack to wear at night when everybody is dancing?“ Pia asked. I knew I had to marry this girl one day. She knows I love to worship her feet and sneakers when they are nice and sweaty. Pia was my girlfriend for 5 years and she was the cute girl type, sporty body, brown hair and most importantly, beautiful little feet.

„What pairs can I choose from?“ I said to her with a smile after giving her a kiss. It was like Christmas for me. „Well they should fit at least somehow to my outfit. As I am wearing a dark green dress, I‘d say either my white sneakers, so nikes, pumas, Reeboks or Filas, or my dark green Adidas.“ „hmm ok still 5 pairs to choose from. Do you have any recommendations?“ I asked her, unable to decide.

„Let’s see. The Filas are my oldest ones. I haven’t worn them in a while but they usually get super sweaty due to the thick cushion, especially sockless. And I will wear the pair of your choice sockless tonight. Don’t want to miss anything by losing time on putting on socks!“ She said with a wink. „The reeboks are my go to shoes when I don’t want to have stinky feet, as I always wear them with socks. Don’t know how much they will do for you. The pumas look the most worn down actually. I think I am sorting these out myself, don’t want to wear such worn out shoes to a wedding. The nikes are your all time favorites, one year old, worn sockless a lot and super raunchy. Can’t go wrong with that. And last but not least my new or not so new anymore adidas. How long do I have them now? 2 or 3 months right? I wear them all the time to work. They are super comfy but similar to the filas, their cushion is super thick. My socks leave wet foot prints on the floor every time I come home. And I am starting to smell them too. Now that I think of it, a whole night of dancing in them sockless would probably stink them up quite a lot and i don’t want to ruin them already. But on the other hand they fit perfectly to my dress. Ugh it’s so hard, I let you decide.“

„Ok, I think it’s a draw between the air forces and your adidas. I can’t decide, can we take both and decide in the moment?“ „ok good idea.“

And so we went to the wedding with two pairs of her cute size 38 smelly sneakers. A pair of white af1s with a violet swoosh and a pair of dark green adidas campus 00s.

Fast forward to the evening when the first women were starting to take their heels off. We were dancing with a few other young wedding guests, including a good friend of Pia named Haley. Haley was a typical bad girl. She was a bombshell and she new it, so she didn’t try hard and got in all kinds of trouble all the time. She had dark hair, was a little taller than Pia and resembled Madison Beer a lot.

After a couple of songs dancing in high heels, Pia turned to me and whispered in my ear: „so have you decided mister? I need to give my feet a break.“ Being already tipsy I got turned on by this immediately. Throughout the day I constantly weighed the two options in my head. The nikes never disappoint after being worn sockless. They always create that perfect corn chip scent. On the other hand it was kinda hot how Pia described her adidas getting super sweaty all the time and starting to get stinky. And the fact that she didn’t want them to get too stinky made it kinda kinky.

But then I feared that they wouldn’t be as stinky as the nikes yet so I told her to take the nikes. When she left our group to change shoes, she got held up by Haley who probably wanted to know where she was heading. After a quick exchange, obviously talking about feet and shoes the two girls went on their way. A few minutes later they got back entering our group with a loud „woohooo“. I quickly checked Pia out in her nikes, already imagining the sweat building up in there. But wait a minute she was wearing her Adidas. „Babe have you changed your mind?“ I whispered to her. „Sorry I really wanted to wear the nikes but then Haley told me she didn’t bring any comfortable shoes for the night and I offered her my second pair. But I feared she would get my favorite adidas dirty or pour wine all over them or something. So I gave her my nikes. Hope you‘re not too disappointed babe.“
Uggnewie

Post by Uggnewie »

Bro this is awesome again, really Love your Storys <3
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Im hard
Pommes27

Post by Pommes27 »

Part 2

At this moment my brain crashed like an old computer. My first intuitive reaction was to glance at Hayley‘s feet. She was dancing hard in Pia‘s nikes and the best part: no socks in sight. „Babe? Are you mad? You haven’t said anything in 30 seconds!“ Pia brought me back to reality.

„What? Oh no don’t worry it’s ok, we can have fun with your Adidas, too.“ I finally whispered back. „Oh I am afraid you might have a little too much fun for my taste, my feet are already starting to feel super sweaty after only a few minutes. I really hope I will still be able to wear them to work after this. They might get super smelly tonight.“ I just grinned and nodded, we both knew that I hoped for the exact opposite outcome than Pia.

We kept dancing through the night, and so did Hayley. It was glorious to watch both of these gorgeous girls to jump up and down in these sneakers and imagining the sweat and heat building up in there. After 3-4 hours we were ready for a break. We went outside to catch some fresh air and only then noticed, that the wedding venue resembled a greenhouse with its hot humid air inside. We all crashed on a Lounge outside and started chatting. At one point Hayley blurted out „Gosh Pia thank you so much for letting me borrow your sneakers, you saved my life! My feet are super hot and sweaty though, oops, and i am not even wearing socks. I might have turned them into stink bombs tonight…“ the others from the group started laughing. „Yeah don’t worry, these were already stinky before, I might have skipped wearing socks with them here and there too, I must confess.“ Pia answered which was greeted with some „eeewws“ from the group. A couple of jokes about stinky feet and foot fetishes ensued. I kept silent during that as I am not open about my fetish. Soon the topic of feet got interrupted by another guest asking us to join her on the dance floor again and so we all got up and went back into the venue with the tropical climate.

We danced for another 2 hours until we were almost the last people there. Then we decided to call it a night. We all had booked hotel rooms nearby. On our way to the hotel Hayley asked „hey Pia can I borrow the nikes for brunch tomorrow as well? I don’t want to have a hangover and be forced to wear uncomfortable shoes on top of that.“ „Sure but please give them back to me before you leave tomorrow. I need these sneakers myself tomorrow night.“ „thank you so much! Sure you will get them as soon as either one of us leaves.“

And with that we said good night and went to our rooms. When I opened the door Pia and I gave each other a knowing look. „My feet are trapped inside wet sponges for 6 hours now…“ She said as soon as I had closed the door.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Loving this new story! Can't wait to see which way it goes :D