white platform sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jimjones

Re: white platform sneakers

Post by jimjones »

love em man where did you get them and cant wait to see the nib ones
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Got both pair at the same garage sale. Pretty cheap too, they were NIB with tags still on them. The other ones I have I found on ebay. Got plenty of more pics just got to find time to post them. Hope people stay interested.

frank
jimjones

Post by jimjones »

nice man i know im always intereted lol
etniesczar

Post by etniesczar »

-
Last edited by etniesczar on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimjones

Post by jimjones »

etnies man why dont you post some pics sometime
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Etinesczar let me know what size you are looking for. If I come (no pun intended) across a pair I will let you know.

frank
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

etniesczar wrote:Very nice frank. You always find the best ones! I just picked up some steve maddens, cant wait for them to get here! I wish i could find some canvas white platforms with the rubber toe though.
I know how you feel. I have been lucky in the past couple of months, managed to run into a couple pairs of Platform sneakers, one pair of Black Platform Jack Purcell Mules just happens to be one of them. I do hope to run into a pair that does have more of a "Converse Chuck" Toecap eventually though.

I should say thoguh frank. I'm loving thsoe 2 new ones you have recently gotten! Lovely! As I like to say, I really wish that these come back into "style" eventually.
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Had some fun with these. It's really easy to fuck the clog sneakers. You can get a good grip and they're so open. Decided to blow my load all of the platforms instead. Was a very nice afternoon indeed. Hope ya'll enjoy.

frank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimjones

Post by jimjones »

great as always more on the way?
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Here are the ones I bought NIB. I always loved Skechers as they are made well and they had a variety of different platforms in different styles. These have the most wonderful feeling pattern on the bottoms. They feel amazing on my cock. Anyway here they are.

frank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.