SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: SIL Converse

Post by jcarl »

this post is dead?
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

hey guys, sorry about the anti climatic ending,, obviously she is long gone to Australia now so no more stories to share.. I didn't take any action photos that night so hence no updates. I also didn't really blow any load on her vans because I was worried it would be too obvious since they were leaving to the airport the very next morning. Also when they came home she took her shoes off at the entrance then proceeded to sit down at the dining room table which was adjacent to the shoes and we all sat around the table chatting for a good 3 hours.. By the time they went to their rooms basically all the smell was gone :(...
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Sorry for the long time no update.

Since my last posting I've had a few nice encounters with my SIL converse. The great thing is each time I visit her they are even more worn out than my last visit. Partly because these are her main shoes and so they are getting quite a lot of miles on them.

I recently found out what the trouble with me not being able to post photos on here was. It was because they were taken on my phone and for some reason this site doesnt like that.

So I transferred them to screenshots on here and posted them for your enjoyment.

SIL converse
Untitled 5.jpg
Pretending she is playing with my cock with her shoes on
Untitled.jpg
I found a really cool way to deposit my cup deep inside by pulling out the tongue of the shoe.
Image 1 copy.jpg
The aftermath, immediately after
Untitled copy.jpg
The aftermath, the next morning ;) soaked through. I did not touch it and just let it sit and here was the result.
Untitled 2.jpg
Later that same day under the table at a restaurant during dinner :) :
Untitled 3.jpg
Untitled 4.jpg
Untitled 7.jpg
Also, I have more pics, let me know if you want me to post more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malidir

Post by malidir »

Ooh! Walking the whole evening on your cum!

Do post more!
superstarlover

Post by superstarlover »

Really enjoy the converse pics! Keep updating with future adventures please.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Thanks! I plan to share more pics soon. This weekend we are visiting my SIL again and this time my wife's friend is coming up and staying with us at the SIL house. She is very fit and athletic, asian, and is in her lower 30's. The reason for this trip is to go see one of their favorite groups perform at a concert. It would be great to get an opportunity to cum in the friend and SIL shoes before the concert because they'll be standing the whole time then smell and examine the shoes after they get home and go to bed. Unfortunately there are 2 issues I see this time around.. 1 our dog is not coming with us this time..usually my excuse to get out of bed in the middle of the night was to take the dog out. 2 my wife's friend will probably sleeping downstairs on the couch right next to the shoes. I'll have to think creatively on how to manage. Oh I guess a final issue is knowing which shoes they'll be wearing before the concert. That's a crapshoot too.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

I have arrived at my SIL house. I see the converse there but they are under a pile of toms. It seems like she has tons and tons of toms now..all different styles including the regular ones and also some strappy ones and even toms ballet flats. Anyone want to see me do those?
malidir

Post by malidir »

Don't forget the converse before the concert too!
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

Yes, we wanna see it !! Do with her dirty socks too !!
cosmogramma

Post by cosmogramma »

I don't care for toms, i'd like more converse though. :)