white platform sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jimjones

Re: white platform sneakers

Post by jimjones »

those skechers union bays and of course city sneaks are all sounding good :)
hoss44467xh

Post by hoss44467xh »

why dont you get a chick to wear them and give you a shoe job.
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

hoss it's not quite that easy. I wish I could. If you are fortunate enough, why don't you post some pictures? =)

Here are a few. As always taking requests. Have plenty of platform sneakers to work with. Maybe even a pair or two that haven't been posted yet. Let me know.

frank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kurtis456

Post by kurtis456 »

Have to post of more Canvas Mules! If you have them put them up. When my gf's family goes out of town and have me watch there house, i go straight to her moms shoe closet and find her canvas sneakers. I snuck a pair of Xhilaration canvas mules in her closet one time and had been cumming all over them for weeks ( completely stained). I left them there hoping her mom would wear them and found them downstairs in their shoe cloest 2 weeks later. It was the best moment of my life. I wonder if she ever figured it out? She knows her shoes pretty well.
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Don't have any sorry. That was someone else who posted in here. I had 1 or 2 pair of mules at one time, but they were both leather.

frank
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Just got a new pair of white canvas no boundaries. I hopefully have a new pair of shoes on the way next week as well. Will post as soon as I get a chance.

frank
jimjones

Post by jimjones »

good to hear you the man :)
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Here is what they look like. Only got a chance to take one pic no play time yet. Hopefully soon. Let me know what you guys what to see.

Frank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Just a few of the No Boundaries. More coming soon

frank
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Here are some.

frank