First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asicsplayer

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by asicsplayer »

Its very hot to fuck ascs together with neighbors!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Can you post them here? Some of us don't do kik.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

asicsplayer wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:30 pm Its very hot to fuck ascs together with neighbors!
Yes it is! I wish I would have been there to see it!
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Mm, I get horny of reading the story!
I should have done the same thing, I love to spray cum on asics!
Get a kik account so I can send some hot pics, and even some vids when I fill asics in cum!
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Thanks for sharing! That is a hot story! Looking forward to any updates!
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Thanks for sharing! That is a hot story! Looking forward to any updates!
sw18

Post by sw18 »

I think I have created a monster. I’m actually wondering if this is really happening! When I got home today, my wife was already here. I walked inside and didn’t see my wife, but I heard a noise that I didn’t pay much attention to. If she gets home before me she usually takes a nap until I get home. I took our dogs outside and let them handle their business then came back inside. On the way to our bedroom I noticed the noise I heard earlier was getting louder. When I got to the door (she had left it open) my jaw almost hit the floor. She had a vibrator in her remaining ASIC and was aggressively getting herself off with it. I was in a state of shock but I watched her finish and squirt a LOT, drenching the pink shoe. (It is absolutely soaked now!) She looked up at me shaking and out of breath and said, “I see why you like this!” Then she composed herself, put the shoe on my nightstand, and went to take a shower. I am not sure what to think. Saturday night is the only other time (that I know of) that she has done this. Has anyone else’s significant other gotten really into shoes after you told them about your fetish? Oh, and I’m buying her a new pair of ASICS this weekend. Any suggestions?
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Great story, really horny! Must say Asics are the best they look really good, especially when worn a bit. Would love to meet your neighbours 😂
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Maybe try and get her into some hot Nike Frees also.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

She prefers ASICS, but I’ll buy her whatever she wants! She’s had the pink Gel Excite 2s for a few years now. We’ve had a lot of fun with them so I hate that one of them is gone. My wife and my neighbor’s wife are best friends so I’m sure they have talked about my fetish. I’m ok with that as long as I keep getting the rewards from it. It’ll be a sad day though when she throws away the remaining ASIC.