SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: SIL Converse

Post by jcarl »

Awesome! Please post pics of her sweaty socks! Fuck her vans and her socks! Excelent job man!!!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

There's pics on here of her socks already. The toms don't really have any smell unfortunately but they were damp (especially the toe box) after she wore them barefoot all day yesterday. I came inside the toe box last night (don't worry I took pics) and there is still a wet stain in the toe print area from my cum this morning. Toms are still sitting here from last night as they are gone for the whole day today. I noticed when she took out her vans this morning she was about to wear them when she noticed her socks were still stuffed inside. That means I could've taken them and she wouldn't have noticed!! (Damn!)
She seems to be the type who doesn't care about her shoes or isn't sensitive about leaving them out. Also some more info about her, she is about a size 7.5 from what I gathered by her toms. She is about 5'8" as her bf is about 5'10" or 5'11". She is in her early 20's and is a first year school teacher. She is teaching languages for a public middle school in Australia. Her accent is to die for, so hot when she speaks. Like I said earlier, she is an Aussie but she is Asian...and very attractive and cute. Oh and she used to be a waitress and also worked 2 years at a bakery.
royx

Post by royx »

damn, what an oppertunity. Fuck these vans next time!
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

All right buddy, you're in the heaven this time. Thanks for share, keep posting and good lucky/fuck with these shoes.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

they're back! except I didn't get a chance to do anything with the vans yet.. they are too out in the open. however they just went in for the night but are still awake, waiting for my opportunity. i couldn't wait though so i got a chance to sneak in a little smell for a second.. wow, so heavenly... i forgot about the perfume smell mixed in there as well. instant hard on is all i can say.

here are some videos from this morning before i dropped them off for the day, buying snacks and drinks for the park...

enjoy!
royx

Post by royx »

Can't wait to see more of these vans!
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

me too!!
bendstra

Post by bendstra »