First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/17/10)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefly

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/10/10)

Post by shoefly »

cm wrote:WOW, love the pics man, thanks for sharing,

cant wait to see more of the green adidas will it be both of them? :D
Yea both of them this time :lol: (didn't have to sneak around to get at them). Thinking of posting a combo of a few hits on them - perhaps tonight. Absolutely love them great to play with and smell great too!
shoefly

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/10/10)

Post by shoefly »

cm wrote:WOW, love the pics man, thanks for sharing,

cant wait to see more of the green adidas will it be both of them? :D
By request, and my inability to control my urges... Again, she finally left at home for a week! :twisted: Of course I had to have my way with them (both of them) just about every day they were here (not knowing when I'd see them again and not being particularly good at controlling myself)! I think I took a total of 5 separate sets of photos. Will post more if anyone wants to see them.

Enjoy (I sure did)
Last edited by shoefly on Sat May 22, 2010 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cm

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/17/10)

Post by cm »

WOW love those recent pics, and would love to see all the others, you can never have too many! 5 sets wow! (use a photo hosting site?)

Just a thought would be sweet to see those adidas next to the other adidas you have :D then cum across all 4? :idea:
rfslover

Re: First Post w/ Pics (SD's Trainers) - Updated Pics (5/17/10)

Post by rfslover »

great job agian! more more more! THANKS!