First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mazz

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by mazz »

As I read again your post of today , it looks a disturbing moment . This topic was such exiting . Those shoes adventures were awesome . The Asics , the Nike , wow.As english is not my first, of what i understand colds me a bit . I wasnt serious about the curse but doing something to these shoes would probably be my way to express my frustrations , it would be a stress relieve.
I wish you the best for what the future will brings to you.
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Simply fuck your neighbor as hard as u can and the cum in the sneakers and take it to your wife, tell her what you do with it.
A shock therapy definitely.
mazz

Post by mazz »

:(
Last edited by mazz on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

a7aca wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:16 pm Simply fuck your neighbor as hard as u can and the cum in the sneakers and take it to your wife, tell her what you do with it.
I’m going to fuck her until she can’t walk. This dirty whore has the nerve to tease me wearing my wife’s shoes?! I’m going to rip her yoga pants off and suck her toes while I fuck her. I’m going to cum in my wife’s shoe and make her lick it clean.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

mazz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:15 pm Where i live , there a bunch of couples that goes in private club specialized in partners exchange. They say it spices old couples. The governement tried to close these club but they failed against the population more « open « 
So its could be or not be a cheat. Your neigbours experiment this stuff and seems it worked. Now it looks that its your turn with your neigbours wife to complete a fair exchange. If not, its would be unfair but i doubt it wont happen.
I’m sure I will feel better about the situation after I fuck her. My wife has been crying all day. She says it “just happened.” Honestly, I’m not really upset with my neighbor. His wife is the one that instigated the situation last night. She’s also been teasing me in subtle ways for weeks now.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Glad you take it like this.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

My wife said that last night was the only time it has happened. But my neighbor’s wife said it has happened a few times. Not sure who/what to believe now.
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

sw18 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:18 pm
a7aca wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:16 pm Simply fuck your neighbor as hard as u can and the cum in the sneakers and take it to your wife, tell her what you do with it.
I’m going to fuck her until she can’t walk. This dirty whore has the nerve to tease me wearing my wife’s shoes?! I’m going to rip her yoga pants off and suck her toes while I fuck her. I’m going to cum in my wife’s shoe and make her lick it clean.
"You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil" just do it ....you will feel better after all.
mazz

Post by mazz »

I read again the first shoe story thrown in the fire, it starts hardcore with your neighbours. Now she tease you right after jogging with the asics in her hands. Your wife had fun with them . Man it’s your your, I agree , it’s totally legit to fuck her hard
sw18

Post by sw18 »

My wife left last night to go to her parent’s house for a few days. They live about two hours from us. I talked to my neighbor last night and he said “I’m really sorry, I thought you’d be ok with it and you’d join in the fun.” Maybe I would have if I hadn’t woken up to them fucking my wife. It was the shock of seeing it after just waking up that upset me. I wasn’t ready for that. If I’m really honest with myself, as drunk as I was, I would have been in there with them fucking his wife. She was wearing my wife’s ASICS in the pool!! Well, tonight I restored the balance in my mind. My neighbor’s wife comes over wearing tight yoga pants, a low cut T-shirt, and my wife’s ASICS. I didn’t say a word to her. I pushed her back on my couch, ripped her pants open and started fucking her like an animal. I pulled one of the ASICS off, put it over her face, and said “Breathe deep you dirty slut, this is what you wanted. My wife looks way better in these than you do.” She was moaning and licking the inside of my wife’s shoe like it was a lollipop. It was so hot watching the laces bounce on the other shoe as I was fucking her. When I was done, I pulled out, came what seemed like forever in my wife’s shoe, then gave it to her. I said “you know what to do.” She ate my cum from my wife’s shoe like she was eating cereal from a bowl. The sight of that was too much, so I had to fuck her again. She got on her hands and knees still licking my cum out of my wife’s shoe while I fucked her from behind. I didn’t even bother to pull out this time. I came again very hard inside of her. When we were done she said “that was amazing’ thank you.” She put her shirt back on and the remains of her pants. Then she went to put my wife’s shoes back on and I said “no, those stay here.” She winked at me then left. Watching her walk away in her disheveled state was so fucking hot!