Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeswap

Re: Story: I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast…

Post by shoeswap »

imagine if one of the girls steals his sneakers and gets them super sweaty. That would be hot
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Ich würde mich sehr über eine Fortsetzung freuen :)
Pommes27

Post by Pommes27 »

I didn’t want these to get so smelly so fast… Part 15 - final chapter

We parked in a small parking lot just outside of El Arenal. The parking lot didn’t seem to be used much, only two other cars were parked there. So Zoe got out of the car and gave us some privacy.

Mara turned in her seat and put her feet in my lap. I slowly started to caress her ankles with one hand and untying the pumas with the other. I put my finger between her bare foot and the inside of the shoe to feel how sweaty they were. Despite only wearing them for 2 hours mara had worked up quite some sweat and heat in there. She grinned and said „my feet are sticking to the insoles, i think paula must have worn these sockless a lot!“ I pulled off one shoe and we got immediately hit by a strong corn chippy scent, it filled up the whole car in seconds. „Uuff wow they stink!“ Mara said. She wasn’t lying about her feet sticking to the insoles because the insole came out when I pulled off the shoe. I once again admired the brown footprint on the once light grey insole.

Mara started rubbing her bare foot on my crotch while i sniffed the sneaker. Soon she switched to giving me a handjob until I was about to cum. As last time we didn’t have anything to catch the cum in the car so she quickly put one shoe over my dick and I started ejaculating.

As soon as I was finished Mara put the insoles back into the cummed shoe and put them back on. Then she texted Zoe, that we were finished and would pick her up to drive to arenal and search for her friend Paula.

We first went to her hotel but didn’t find her there so we asumed she was already out partying again. So we started going through the various Party Locations one by one until finally after almost an hour we found her, already drunk again. She was wearing the fishnets and nikes.

„Hey Paula, where have you gone last night? You suddenly disappeared with my nikes, I mean actually they are my friend mara‘s nikes.“ Zoe confronted her. „Oh heeey! Sorry I hooked up with a guy last night and he took me to his hotel room. But let me ask you, what the hell did you do with these nikes? I thought my pumas were bad but when I took the nikes off in the hotel room the whole room started stinking of my feet! The guy almost kicked me out. I had to put the shoes outside, they were that bad.“ „Yeah long story but Mara needs them back now, they need to catch their flight.“ Zoe said.

So the girls quickly switched shoes and we went outside again. We said goodbye to Zoe and agreed to meet up back in germany in a week.

Then we went to the airport and boarded our flight. The whole trip back including the train and bus ride I was eagerly looking forward to check out Mara‘s af1s after these 4 days of extreme sockless abuse. I went through all the memories and stories from the last few days, how often they got soaked with sweat. It started off with Mia borrowing them sockless for the gym class. Then Mara wore them sockless to the airport. The only time they got worn with socks was an extremely sweaty city walk through palma. The next day Mara completely soaked them on our road trip. Then Zoe had them on all night dancing. The next day Zoe borrowed them again to first soak them with her workout and then wear them to party. Then Paula wore them all night and the next day too. And finally Mara had them on for another 7 hours until we got home. I almost was a little afraid to smell them. There was a chance that they had gotten smellier than I could tolerate.

Anyways, we got home late and the first thing we did was to go to the bedroom. Mara gave me a shoe smelling handjob. Once I removed the first shoe, it completely filled the room with a ripe sweaty stench. Like a handball shoe worn for two seasons mixed with the cornchippy sockless sneaker smell. They were extremely stinky but just right at the boarder before getting overwhelming. The insoles had dark brown foot prints with spots of black foot gunk. The soft white inside fabric had turned yellowish brown on the sides. The sneakers probably never had properly dried for 5 days straight.

Needless to say I had one last great orgasm finishing off this weekend. After that I thought of all the things I experienced in the last few days. This was the best sneaker fetish weekend I ever had.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

wonderful story