SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: SIL Converse

Post by jcarl »

Welcome back, man! Please, post pics from her socks in your dick and please, cum inside her socks!!!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Thanks man I dunno if I have the guts to cum into her socks though. She often reuses her socks (bonus for me as I like them stinky). I think she normally doesn't reuse her socks but when she's staying with us I noticed her wearing a no show pair of socks with her converse and then I saw her this morning again wearing the same ones.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

So last night was a success! I woke up around 3am and brought the shoes up to the spare room to examine more closely. Looks like she HAD been training in them. The bottom of her shoes were so black from training on the city streets. They were black from the asphalt. Last time the were here the bottoms of the shoes were still pretty clean.

Mysteriously the yellowed cum stains on the bottoms of her insoles were disappeared. They must have gotten absorbed into the footbed of the shoe. I ended up blowing a huge load on the bottom of her right insole. I left a nice gooey mess all over. Then I slipped it back into the shoe. I got a little paranoid as I thought that maybe my cum would seep out and wet her sock as she ran. But I left it alone.

Only an hour later I heard her and her husband downstairs getting ready. Then I fell back asleep and woke up again 3 hours later to the sound of them showering. I ran downstairs and took a look. The bottoms of the shoes were no longer black. I removed the insole and there was hardly any trace of my cum. Looks like it got pounded into the footbed again as it was completely gone. However I looked at the underside of the arch area and there I saw remnants of my sticky cum. Just a little bit that went up the arch and didn't get the full force of her foot pounding it against the footbed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Oh but this might turn you guys on... While the left shoe smelled like damp sweat after the race...her right shoe smelled very strongly of cum.
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

Any more converse
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

more shots on the top of those asics please!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Went on a food run with SIL, here are some candid shots I took.

We drove back into my garage and she slipped her shoes off before going in. Told me "remind me my shoes are here".

I said sure..lol

Sniffed these as soon as she went in as I didn't follow her.. My god...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Love the way the sunlight shines down on her "glorious" chux. Perfect shot :lol:
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Here's one more. Notice my cum near her toecap :) she has no idea
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.