SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kedsandchucksforlife

Re: SIL Converse

Post by kedsandchucksforlife »

Nice! FYI, those flats are Tory Burch, not Teva.
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

those asics got me so horny...any updates?
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

amazing stuff man! i appreciate you sharing! you said they went to disneyland? do you by anychance live in orange county?:]
booots2003

Post by booots2003 »

Nice.. Been there, done that with my nieces hi tops. I love love love Converse...
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

booots2003 wrote:Nice.. Been there, done that with my nieces hi tops. I love love love Converse...
any pics?
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

kedsandchucksforlife wrote:Nice! FYI, those flats are Tory Burch, not Teva.
He knows, as evidenced by all of his previous posts correctly naming them. The T and R keys are right next to each other and it was likely a typo.

Carry on (like a boss in the case of sl0vr!!!!).

Bummed you missed out on the Reva's though. Would've loved to have seen them blasted and known what they smelled like!
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

sl0vr wrote:The weekend has come to and end and I'm no longer staying with my SIL. But man, what a ride!!

Here are pics of my last nights session with them (all pics here are AFTER all of the candid shots I've taken so far, in other words these are the very last moments with her shoes as I left the next morning so I was unable to see her put her shoes on):

Same pre-existing cum stain. Notice how it's a lighter color from my previous pic with them. This is because these pics were taken around 3am...several hours after she last took them off. It had a chance to dry a little. The previous pic it was very dark almost black as it was taken immediately after she kicked her shoes off and went upstairs leaving me alone with her fresh sweaty damp (and stinky) shoes
image.jpg
Here's what's left of my cum from the outer sole after a days worth of walking. Notice it's only really visible in the grooves where the tread doesn't make contact with the ground. My cum that was on the actual walking surface was literally walked on for hours by my SIL. Going about her day completely unaware what she was walking on and slowly and methodically wearing it off the bottoms of her shoe. Lots of candids of that action from the previous post
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Admiring her shoes and remembering her being with us all day in these same shoes just hours before
image.jpg
Leaving my last mark:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Well that's all I got. Hope you all enjoyed the show.

Oh btw, I snuck into her room and swapped the no-show socks that I stole from the day before with the ones she wore yesterday. So now I have the same exact pair as the ones she is wearing in all the pics! I didn't take both because she only brought 2 pairs total so if they were to both go missing it would definitely be noticeable. I only had a chance with her first pair because I discovered them just laying in the living room. So I swiped them. Then this morning when everyone was downstairs eating breakfast I swiped the ones I found in the living room with the ones she wore the previous day. They were lying on the floor next to her bed and in her makeshift pile of dirty laundry. I didn't keep the first ones because I didn't spend all day with her that day so I could only imagine where they were whereas these I knee exactly where they were and how long she wore them. Smell is incredible on these as well
So love those chucks sole pics with the cum and would lick them till i could only taste rubber.
M211

Post by M211 »

Any new converse pics please?
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Dude you are the fucking man. You hit every possible moment of awesome except if they had only had sperries. My god, I want to be you.
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Hey everyone, I'm back after a long break. Lots of stories to share obviously as the holidays (thanksgiving and christmas) came and went. Had LOTS of fun with SIL converse, asics, and her new knee-high leather wedge boots.

I will have plenty of time to share stories with those later but I only have a few min now.

Just wanted to update that she is coming back to stay with us starting either tonight or tomorrow. Her and her husband got the running bug so they are running another race this weekend!! Stay tuned.

PS - to the one who just mentioned about sperry's. Haha, just 2 days ago my aunt came to visit us and she was wearing LEATHER sperry top siders with NO socks! I met them outside, and had them come through the garage where they would take off their shoes there. Then I had them all to myself after they were inside. THE SMELL WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! The leather...oh my god... made my eyes roll back into my head good.... I have pics of those too. But like i said, gotta run.