Neighbors shoe collection

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Net King

Re: Neighbors ugg collection

Post by Net King »

javilondio7 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:13 am My parents have a very good relationship with my next door neigbours. Last week my parents give them a key from our house in case we forget the key or something happens and they gave my parents a key from his home for the same reasson.

I put everything back as it was and went back to my house.
Hope you were not caught on camera. The sky could fall on your life.
It is a crime to enter your neighbor's house. Even though your parents have a key, this does not give you license to enter your neighbor's house.
A realtor in our city ruined his business because he was caught on camera going through bedroom drawers in a house he was marketing.
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

Fightc wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:16 amCum in them
Next chance I get I will cum inside some uggs no doubt about it :twisted:
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

nico0071998 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 am Have Che other boots?
Yes she got a huge shoe collection, sneakers, heels, sandals and some booties
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

floplove wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:06 am Nice inside pics!
What's the consensus?
Do any chicks you guys know of wear these barefoot ?
I would imagine mostly sock footed being they are a cold weather item but the idea of a hot barefoot chick sweating in these gets me hard for a good stroke.
I would inhale them so deeply either way!
I think some girls wear them barefoot. I dont know if my neighbor does but what she does for sure is wearing them with thights because I often see her 😋
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

Sk8_feet wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:29 am Incredible collection. I know I couldn't resist wearing or blasting a few pairs myself.
Next day I get acess to her wardrove Ill do some photos wearing her boots and shoes and will cum in her boots
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

ishka wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:59 am very nice havent seen good ugg pics close up like that in awile how do they smell inside? because thats what i would love to do to them!! keep the photos coming on them
They smell great! A mixture of ugg wool smell with a sweet and intense odor of her feet
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

e551218 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:52 pm very nice. do they smell?
Yes they do! Specially the grey and black bow ones that are the most worn
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

iLoveFurboots wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:09 pm Damn nice opportunity, i love uggs, please keep going and take pics while wearing them and while having fun with them ;)
Ill do next time I had acess to her wardrove ill make more pics 👌 uggs are great to cum on them
iLoveFurboots

Post by iLoveFurboots »

javilondio7 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:15 am
iLoveFurboots wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:09 pm Damn nice opportunity, i love uggs, please keep going and take pics while wearing them and while having fun with them ;)
Ill do next time I had acess to her wardrove ill make more pics 👌 uggs are great to cum on them
Oh hell yea, i got two nice pairs from ebay myself <3
javilondio7

Post by javilondio7 »

Net King wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:48 pm
javilondio7 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:13 am My parents have a very good relationship with my next door neigbours. Last week my parents give them a key from our house in case we forget the key or something happens and they gave my parents a key from his home for the same reasson.

I put everything back as it was and went back to my house.
Hope you were not caught on camera. The sky could fall on your life.
It is a crime to enter your neighbor's house. Even though your parents have a key, this does not give you license to enter your neighbor's house.
A realtor in our city ruined his business because he was caught on camera going through bedroom drawers in a house he was marketing.
Thanks for the advice! Im sure there is no cameras, while I left everything as I found it ill have no problem well or they dont find me inside. But i know is a risk...