SIL Converse

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: SIL Converse

Post by floplove »

Cant wait for the pics! Glad that you came on the inside, much hotter when they place their feet into the damp or dried cumshot! Take a whiff for me! :D
M211

Post by M211 »

When we will see the new pics. I like this thread!!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Will have pics when I get home in 2 days but first!! Look at my previous post when I mentioned my wife's cousins gf will be staying with us.. Well she just took out her shoes for the day...black vans!!! I feel like I just won the lottery!!!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

We are about to head out.. I will try to take as many candid pics today as possible then follow up tonight with cum shots!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Does anybody know why I'm not allowed to upload any attachments?? I just get a blank screen
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Well since I'm not able to upload any pics I will have to share my story without them for now then hopefully add them later.

While we were staying at my SIL's house, my wife's male cousin and his girlfriend came to stay with us the day after christmas. They are visiting from Australia. When we picked her up from the airport I was so excited to see what types of shoes she would be wearing since I knew that's what I'd be having fun with that night. Hoping for something sexy like a pair of chucks or vans but instead she showed up wearing some ugg type of slipper. oh well, I still had fun with them that night but didn't take any pics (sorry). The next morning we all got up bright and early and the plan was to go to outlet shopping together then drop them off somewhere so they could go sightseeing together alone (we are a big family) and afterwards meet up for a nice dinner. Basically they would be on their own walking (no car) for about 9 hours. My SIL told her to wear comfortable shoes because they would be doing a lot of walking. But the plan was also to meet at a french restaurant that night so I wondered what her choice in footwear would be.

Finally the moment came, she came downstairs dressed very cute in a collared shirt, sweater, scarf, black leggings, and clutching a pair of black vans... When I saw her carrying those as I was getting ready I almost came right there! Black vans are sooo hot on girls and the fact that this chick who is staying at the house with us and who would be hopefully leaving her shoes at the door at the end of the day just completely turned me on. Well this is how it went down...

After shopping, we had lunch together, I snuck 1 or 2 candids when we were at the mall then I snuck some more under the table during lunch. She had her black leggings on so they stopped just short of her ankle then had her black vans with black no-show socks. (SO HOT)

After lunch the plan was to drop her and my wife's cousin off in the middle of the city so they could go sightseeing. Since we are a big family we came in 2 cars. I was driving the van carrying some of us and the cousin and gf. Before we dropped the two of them off, the plan was actually to sightsee a little bit with the whole family and also take pictures of the festive holiday decorations they had up since christmas had just ended....

You won't believe what happened next...

As I was unloading the van, I overheard her talking to her bf who is my wife's cousin (while sitting in the back seat of the van) who said, "I need to change my shoes" in her australian accent. I almost died right there. She brought a separate bag that I didn't notice before. Inside were some extra clothes and a shoe bag. Inside the shoe bag were some black nine west flats. As we were all getting out of the van, she took off her socks and vans that she had been wearing for the past few hours during shopping and lunch. She stuffed her low cut black socks into her vans and swapped them with her flats which were in her shoe bag. She then left the shoe bag in the back seat of the van and left the vehicle... I could not believe what had just happened. Since I was the driver..I had the keys to the van!! In an instant, I took the camera bag that was on my shoulder and put it back in the back of the van. It would be my excuse to return while everyone was still out walking around. We were in a parking garage on the 3rd floor so nobody would come after me. It was also a big minivan with tinted windows so nobody could see from the outside. It was my perfect chance to smell her vans that were just taken off PLUS HER SOCKS WERE THERE TOO!!

We took the elevator down together and my heart was racing. Finally after we were all gathered, that's when I told them that i had forgotten the camera so i needed to go back to the van. Nobody made a big deal of it as they were all busy looking at the christmas decorations. I literally jumped out of my body as I tried to make it back to the van to smell her vans (haha). But I had to remain calm and walk. Took forever for the elevator to get to the floor.

Finally I reached the van, got inside, made sure the door was closed. My eyes went straight for the area she was seated at. I saw her clothes bag and then beside it was her shoe bag! I reached inside, pulled one of her vans out and pulled out her sock. It was still warm and very moist, almost wet, from her sweating feet. I took a whiff and it was oh so heavenly!! The vans were still pretty new so they had a really nice 'vans' smell to them (rubber, canvas, etc) but also it smelled very much like feet! I had an instant hard on. Next, I put my nose into her vans and took a big whiff. WOW... all I can describe it was a very strong "foot" smell. Very arousing.. The shoe itself was extremely damp too as she had just taken them off moments before. I took 2 quick pictures then threw them back in the bag. It was all I could do since for all I know they were waiting for me downstairs. I returned back home and we took family pictures. We left her and my wife's cousin there in the city so they could do more walking and we would go home, get ready for dinner and meet them at the restaurant.

Her shoe bag was still in the van...

We as we got ready, I returned the van on more time to have more fun with the vans. I rubbed the sole on my bare cock, and enjoyed inhaling some more. While there was still an odor, it wasn't as strong as before. Fast forward to joining them for dinner. Then walking around some more. We finally returned home at about 1 or 2am. Coming back home, I was no longer the driver and I was forced to sit in the back seat of the bench.. same seat as where she was sitting earlier that day. The shoe bag was there at my side but so was my wife so i could not do anything. When we arrived home, my wife handed her the clothes bag but didn't see the shoe bag as it was covered. So the girl took the clothes bag and left the shoe bag with the vans inside and we all went in for the night. Finally, I would have my chance alone uninterrupted with the vans. This was also the last night at my SIL for my wife and I. So I had to pack and load the car. I had my opportunity to go outside and bring the vans in. To my disappointment, they barely had any scent this time. Just a very faint foot smell. But nothing like the first time when she had just removed them. They were almost dry by now too. The socks were still a little damp. I had a lot of fun with rubbing my cock with the sock on it. I actually didn't come on them or inside the vans because they were still too new looking, she had special orthodic inserts, and they were still in the bag. I knew I would get another chance later when they would be staying at MY house next. Which is actually in a few hours from now as Im typing. I will be picking them up from the airport. We said bye to them yesterday morning as we left my SIL's place but more like a see you tomorrow type of thing. I can't wait to post more pics of the fun times we're going to have. If I'm unable to post any further on this thread then I may have to start a new thread just for the pics...
Last edited by sl0vr on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
M211

Post by M211 »

Make a .rar data of those pics and load it up to mediafire or dropbox.
sneakerfreak03

Post by sneakerfreak03 »

That's an awesome story - hope you can post pics either here or somewhere else!
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

fucking awesome, please post the pics! you're very lucky!!!
sl0vr

Post by sl0vr »

Okay I opened a photobucket account, will post shortly...