converse?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

oceanblue

Re: converse?

Post by oceanblue »

Hi all from Istanbul,

these pix from my ex.. ;) she trample my face with these shoes also
P54.JPG
xwatchmerisex wrote:ive been dying to see some converse stuff. but can never find any. somebody wanna hook it up? would be muchhh appriciated:]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bone86

Post by bone86 »

wow oceanblue !!! u are so lucky to have your gf wearing such a dirty converse and stepping on ! how did it feel? good? are they dirty and smelly?
Soulwound

Post by Soulwound »

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/936/p01b.jpg

I love to see girls licking, sucking and kissing their sneakers - someone must have more pics like these.
stepan

Post by stepan »

For example like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xwatchmerisex

Post by xwatchmerisex »

OCEANBLUE! THOSE ARE AMAZING!!
oceanblue

Post by oceanblue »

Thanks bone86 and xwatchmerisex..

They were smelly and amazing acctualy . I have hundreds of pics about my ex gf's and from my one night stands, I'm gonna open new topic soon and i'll publish as much as i can ;)

Guys I think You gotto Come to istanbul one day Turkish Girls feet are realy well cared.
xwatchmerisex wrote:OCEANBLUE! THOSE ARE AMAZING!!
bone86

Post by bone86 »

ALRIGHT man !!! way to go ! do keep me updated ! i love those dirty and smelly and well worn converse ! just turn me on so much ! thanks !!!!
cdhannah69

Post by cdhannah69 »

wer did you find the 6th picture down?? i adore these cnverse out of them all please help me find more pics of them! the green and pink ones!
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Here are some I have taken...
moclover

Post by moclover »

Frank:

love your Hotshoeshots pics. especially like your JP shots. Whose shoes are those and what size are they?