Your First Sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakerplay

Your First Sneakers?

Post by sneakerplay »

Curious what's everyone's first pair of sneakers you creamed in? For me it was a pair of my girlfriends Brooks running shoes, then her leather Nike Cortez with the Blue Swoosh.
shox navina

Re: Your First Sneakers?

Post by shox navina »

Hi there I am glad you asked, some of my very first sneakers to cum were my cousin's she was like 10 years old and I was like 12, they were some white very used leather L.A Gear sneakers they had the strongest smell inside I remember, they were very dirty inside and out, back then it was tricky to fuck her shoes I had to find a good excuse to be able to take them with me to the bathroom, after playing around for a while I used to first take off mine and put them aside then start taking about how great it felt to have my barefeet cooled down by the wind outside the house, then I asked to do the same, she did, then after a while I started walking around with no shoes and started pushing all the shoes together with my feet they got all mixed up and jokingly I putted hers on and she laughed and she putted on mine she was amazed about the difference on sizes, and after a while she did not wanted to take them off so I said let me go in to the bathroom while wearing hers, and there I was!!! I used to cum inside of it on the heel area and leave it there, she never noticed or knew what it was. At first the plan was just to be able to touch them to see how soft they were but the plan turned out even better! Then months after, I noticed that in the back patio next to the trash I saw a box with stuff and those sneakers were there ready to be triwn away, by then they were thorn on the front so I just took them home for more fun, that's when I started saving old shoes for cumming but I will get rid of them after a while never kept more than one or two at a time, back then it was happy with just one or two, I kept them for several moths and then I just threw them away then I just fucked mine. I also used to fuck some young lady's Reeboks I remember they were the classic white leather and mesh and super soft inside, that lady was hired to check on grandpa when he was sick but one time she just forgot them at the door, so I slept with those on my dick inside my underwear it was soo cool I got to fuck those all night! I cummed but wiped them off because she will notice she was about 25 years old back then. I also used to pee in my sneakers since I was like 7 or 8 they were some blue adidas, they were made of leather and mesh. I had too much fun when I was a kid but now it is even hotter because now I understand sex and fuck sexy shoes from sexy babes.
sneakerfun

Re: Your First Sneakers?

Post by sneakerfun »

Sorry for the long story!! I can't remember my exact first time as I was sneaking off for sessions with sneakers way back in primary school. But pretty much after I got in to double figures I was trying to get as many sessions as possible and my first clear memory was trying to get my cousins sneaks when she was in her early teens. She thought it looked cool to dress up as a bit of a chav or scally ( townie as we used to call them back in the 1980s) and this meant she always wore white trainers with her tracksuit bottoms or later, shell suit. It sounds pretty bad now but back then a lot of fit, sexy girls with great bodies would dress like this and even though she was my cousin she was hot, as most of the boys also thought. She also adopted the attitude of the typical scally girl as well which added to the appeal. Anyway I always wanted a go with her sneakers and for a little while I had my eye on her white, but quite worn, Nikes. One day we were all round at her house for a big family thing, which she hated as it wasn't cool to hang out with your parents, and I went up to see her in her bed room where she was sulkily hanging out. She was about 14 at the time and she was wearing her usual scally clothes and her white Nikes. It was about 5pm and she had been in them much of the day ( nice and warm and moist I thought!) Anyway I went in to her room and made small talk, which she wasn't much interested in as she was watching tv, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her lovely Nike sneakers, all soft and supple and nicely worn by her pretty feet. I was feeling really horny but it was actually frustrating as there was no way I could do anything about the situation - I really wished I could stop time, take off her sneakers and have my way with them, replace them and start back up again. To make it worse she actually took off her sneaks and dropped them to the floor so she could sit on her bed, and they fell near me. I noticed she was wearing white socks which looked pretty worn, they were tightly round her toes and sowing they were nice and moist and had darkish prints around the toes and heel. God those sneakers must really be a great fuck I thought. I really wanted to have them there and then! Then my lucky break happened, which i am sure we all have had from time to time - no way to plan it, it just happens. Within moments of her taking off her sexy white Nikes my father came up the stairs and in to the room and said to my cousin that everyone wanted her to come down so they talk to her as they had decided she was being too anti-social upstairs. She protested but quickly realised it would be quicker to go with the flow and off she went, leaving me in her room, alone upstairs and with her still warm nikes. Now it wouldn't take a genius to work out what happened next. After listening for them to go down stairs, which they did, and the making sure there was no one about to come back up, I made my move. I half closed her bedroom door, enough listen out for anyone coming but enough for some privacy with my new conquest and i quickly dropped my pants and got to work on her sneaks. I always like to use the right sneak to sniff, kiss and lick and the left to f**k. My c**k was hard as I rubbed her left Nike all over it. I lay on the bedroom floor and started to smell her other sneaker, it was still really warm and very, very moist. It also had a distinct smell of girly feet with a tiny bit of perfume and the very slightest smell of smoke as she had started smoking the odd cigarette but most of all nicely worn nikes from all the hours of her wearing them ( and probably being fucked in them in the local park ).I shoved my head deep inside them, greedily licking and sniffing at the insoles, slightly undoing the laces, which were already undone in scally girls fashion, to get deep inside and near to those sexy toe prints. All the time I shagged the right sneak, the outer leather was so soft and supple, the insides warm and moist, worked well against my raging c**k. Of course I worked them really hard recalling that only moments before they were on her pretty feet and now I was enjoying them all for myself. Of course the excitement of it all meant I came really quickly and shot a huge load. Sorry to dissappoint but I never leave my calling card for fear of ruining any future chances. As quickly as I came I felt the need to clean up, which I did, all the time trembling from the excitement and the fear of being caught. After a few minutes she still hadn't come back up and I thought about another session but decided it was too risky. For the next 10 yrs I had a thing with her sneaks, on and off, and even managed to bag a pair from her and borrow a pair as well. But that's another story!