youtube video nike shox girl shampoo

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

snakeeyes

youtube video nike shox girl shampoo

Post by snakeeyes »

hey all. im looking for a video of a girl who is sitting in front of a mirror (another one where shes in the bathtub) poouring shampoo all over her shox. it was unlisted but public, so im hoping someone has it saved in a playlist. it was uploaded bw cw147 but i cant find his post anymore.
dirtyx2022

Re: youtube video nike shox girl shampoo

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Jalessa
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Shampoos and showers in her shox after dude blows his wad
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Its at the end of the video
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

no, its not jalessa. it was my ex gf lol. shes sitting in front of a mirror pouring shampoo on them. theres another one where she does it in the bathtub
Krazy69

Post by Krazy69 »

snakeeyes wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:36 pm no, its not jalessa. it was my ex gf lol. shes sitting in front of a mirror pouring shampoo on them. theres another one where she does it in the bathtub
I know exactly what videos you're talking about they were originally on YouTube. I feel like the account started with the word cod or something. I don't see them on YouTube anymore though. Her his shoes has a couple messy shocks videos but I'm sure you've seen those
qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

I remember seeing this video too.

Alexis rain did something similar with a pair of silver/yellow shox nz (I think the vid you're talking about has the highlighter NZ?).

Janess XO also has a very similar video with highlighter NZs. https://buymeacoffee.com/janessxoh/posts
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

Yeah, all of you guys are correct. Hilariously, every video you guys are referring to are also customs I ordered and most of them are shoes I bought for them lol.
qwe0011

Post by qwe0011 »

Would you be willing to share a playlist of sorts for your commissioned work? And did you by chance commission a shox gagging vid with Alexis Rain?