Anyone want to cum on ridingboots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Ridingbootlover1

Anyone want to cum on ridingboots?

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

My wife often wears her ridingboots after I’ve cum on them.
when asked she says she open to idea of letting someone else lick and cum on them. Anyone interested?

https://ibb.co/RyRPLDK
https://ibb.co/hXXdDVP
https://ibb.co/7K1PVx3
https://ibb.co/JcTmSZh

Last edited by Ridingbootlover1 on Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
desrid

Re: Anyone like ridingboots

Post by desrid »

Love the riding boots and leggings pair! She's got very sexy legs too!
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Very nice pair of boots for a generous cock and ball massage.
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

Nice job! I use ImgBB as well, and did you know you can post images from there right here in the thread? Scroll down and look for Embed Codes > Full Image Linked, then hover over the link and copy it and paste it here. Shoesession will resize it to fit, but if you click the pic, you can see the full size image.

surfdevil

Post by surfdevil »

Love Ridingboots....

Does somebody have Videos with fucking with RB on?
qazsedes

Post by qazsedes »

Riding boots are very hot and sexy.
But how about getting them wet and muddy? Do you guys and girls also find it attractive?
This content is not so popular, but for me it is simply brilliant when rain drops on riding boots or my wife is jumping in puddles. I am ready even when she is putting them on before getting out while it's raining. I know how it will ends after come back ;)
boot.perv.2

Post by boot.perv.2 »

qazsedes wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:20 am Riding boots are very hot and sexy.
But how about getting them wet and muddy? Do you guys and girls also find it attractive?
This content is not so popular, but for me it is simply brilliant when rain drops on riding boots or my wife is jumping in puddles. I am ready even when she is putting them on before getting out while it's raining. I know how it will ends after come back ;)

Welcome to ShoeSession! A lot of members here adore riding boots, clean and muddy. If you click around, you'll find lots of pics of wet and muddy riding boots. The owner of this web site is named WetShoe. I encourage you to post pics here, by using a third-party image hosting site and posting BBCode links here. We especially love and admire pics of riding boots getting cummed and giving bootjobs. If you have any of those please feel free to upload! I'm not a Muddite myself, but we have lots of Muddites here. This site has been running for over a decade, so there's a lot of content to peruse.
Ridingbootlover1

Post by Ridingbootlover1 »

qazsedes wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:20 am Riding boots are very hot and sexy.
Yes - I like wet ridingboots as well. Here is a photo of my wife walking in sea. Would love to see a few photos of your wife in her ridingboots
inzide

Post by inzide »

My wife sent me a movie from the stables. I took these screenshots. She rides several times a week, and she knows I find her ridingboots (and other boots) HOT as hell!!

These boots are quite new. I find them very sexy. They're obscenely expensive and I hope to be able to record a cumshot on (or between) them :lol: She currently owns three pairs of leather riding boots. I'll make her pose in the other two pairs as well. I usually polish them for her when she switch pairs. I absolutely love the smell of leather, horse and her feet and legs :P