GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated7/11/10

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ChristianaCD84

Re: GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated 10/8/10

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

hmm great boots they are a copy of buffalo I think,they look very similar to my favorite pair
Boots in all forms and pumps
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Ladykinkyboots wrote:
gixerjon wrote:Well a shopping trip to Bluewater this weekend proved very successful for my GF, a pair of thigh boots from Topshop, a leather kilt, and a great pair of leather trousers, will post pics of those later.
Here are the boots, I hope you like them as much as we do, £120, bargain!! Nice and tight over her legs, we had a good session on Sunday night with her wearing these and a 3/4 length leather trench coat, very horny look indeed!!
Enjoy :D
If you want a pair of leather thighboots even more of a bargain than shop brought and made in the UK,(very rare now days), check out my supplier http://www.sky-scrapers.com. Handmade to order & great prices see what you think.XX
Thanks once again LKB, I'll get GF to have a look and see if there are any she fancies..........der.......'course she'll want some!!!! Great looking boots tho.

Sorry that the licking off the spunk isn't our thing but knowing there are paople out there like yourself who relish the job of licking hot white come off a pair of leather boots is a very horny thought!!!! :wink:
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

HeelsInCum wrote:i want to buy the pair of boots you first posted :D
Thanks for your comments Heels, but my GF looooooovvvvveees these boots, they make her nearly as tall as me in them!! And when she wears them I love watching my cum run down them. If she does ever want to sell rest assured I will let everyone on here know. :mrgreen:
Kira

Post by Kira »

gixerjon wrote:Well a shopping trip to Bluewater this weekend proved very successful for my GF, a pair of thigh boots from Topshop, a leather kilt, and a great pair of leather trousers, will post pics of those later.
Here are the boots, I hope you like them as much as we do, £120, bargain!! Nice and tight over her legs, we had a good session on Sunday night with her wearing these and a 3/4 length leather trench coat, very horny look indeed!!
Enjoy :D

Wow those from TopShop? Those are really sexy.

Bet the leather feels really nice and squeaky too ;) I love hearing the sound of squeaky leather boots :D

More please.
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Just to let you all know, these last pair are on ebay with a starting price of a fiver!!!!!! size5 I think, now thats a bargain!!!!
spykejob

Post by spykejob »

Good jobs .
Kira

Post by Kira »

Good stuff.

More cum on River Island boots and those TopShop Ones please.

This is good stuff.
gixerjon

Re: GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated 18/8/10

Post by gixerjon »

Kira, as requested, another pair of thigh boots from River Island!! As you can probably tell, the GF loves RI boots!!!
Kira

Re: GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated 18/8/10

Post by Kira »

Good stuff.

Yep noticed she has alot of River Island boots.

River Island have some really good quality boots.
The leather feels really good too. Really enjoy cumming on their boots :D
gixerjon

Re: GF's thigh highs get creamed! updated 3/9/10

Post by gixerjon »

Don't know your thoughts on Nine West boots but we bought these in the States last week? GF loves them. Hope you like??