Looking after neighbor’s place

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

kontzakje

Re: Looking after neighbor’s place

Post by kontzakje »

Sk8_feet wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:38 am I would love to see lots of cum and maybe your foot or cock inside them. So hot
Like this? They are too small for me. Just found them! I ll post in the sneaker section

kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

yuhaye02 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 pm I can’t see the pictures of her knee high boots, could you post them again?
Took some time to show all of her boots. The real boots, not the ankle ‘booties’:

Above you see the nine west boots that she always used to wear to work. I remember last fall when she came over for coffee she told my wife her and a friend unexpectedly went to this festival/concert. She said she wasted her favorite boots because it started raining and we had to laugh about it. I thought she was talking about maybe combat boots but it looks like she had worn the nine west office boots. The shifts are completely trashed. Inremember spraying these on the inside of the shaft last time.

Above are her Ann Taylor casual boots. No stiletto heels, no pointy toe, but the smell man the smell… leather and sweat and dried up cum stain still in place :)

Her almost over the knee slut boots with half zipper. The bottom inside if the boots it wearing pretty well. If I could just rip off the shaft we’d be seeing the ultimate toe imprints I am sure.

Above, you see the boots that are at the entrance. The inside of the shafts is ruined at best. I can only imagine that if she wears these and takes them off the floor will be covered in a fake-leather particles. I thought these were her office boots from above. I have never seen these boots before but they are super worn out inside but all the seams, the zipper the soles everything is perfectly in place in a good condition. From the looks of the model they look like at least seven years old if not, maybe they were from the late 2010s when pointy toe boots were in style. And see wears these!

Above some mid-calf brown boots. I don’t think they’re real leather and they’re damaged and I’ve never seen her wear these. I have a feeling she bought the ones below to replace these.

Above is the other pair that was at the entrance. The ones we talked about earlier. These are really super soft leather smelly boots that have a well worn sole. I’ve seen her wear these at different parties wearing skinny jeans inside of them. Her Hollister/Levi’s ass is just MMM. I’ve also seen her wear these under a skirt in the summer time.

Slightly over the knee trashed riding boots. Looks like one of the boots has some good damage on the side of the foot. One zipper ‘tab’ is missing.

Above (and below) is a pair of boots that I have never seen on her feet. The size seems to be half a size bigger than hers. The learher is different. This is real expensive super butter soft leather. The stayle of the boot is completely different than all her other boots. To top it off these were in their guest bedroom, who knows they may be hers or they may be of a friend of hers but man this leather is so butter soft it drives me crazy.

Finally, the other pair from the guest bedroom. These boots are also leather on the inside. I like them less because they have a chunky heel but man this leather is also so buttery soft. The style of these boots is in a way more classy than hers. She seems to buy real leather stiletto style boots with a pointy nose, but the inside is then fake leather and trashed.

So who wants to see what? I get the cum, but any special wishes like trampling or treating them like trash or ‘poses’ of certain boots on/in other boots?
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Jolie décharge....
juckni

Post by juckni »

Wow, like Alibaba`s cave

Post by 000000 »

any chance to see heels or other types of shoes?
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

Pleas more with her asics
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

I cummed all over my neighbor Tia's dark blue Bandolino boots inside and out while I was feeding her cats. I gave the cats extra treats to ensure their silence so she never complained to me about it. I lived next door to her for a few years and made a note to one day do those boots. In the meantime I checked the dumpster in case she threw them out. So when the opportunity came I had to take it. I cummed on her boots for several days trying different things. I spurted all over the front of the boot, making my sperm pool in the creases in the leather. With the zipper fully down I cummed all over the insides of the boot. I inserted some rolled-up newspaper to make the shafts stand up and put my cock under the boots imagining she was stepping on it.
Stiefelverehrer 4

Post by Stiefelverehrer 4 »

javilondio7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:21 am Try to fold down the UGGS and cum on the insole, the wool in the inside is so fluffy and warm to rub with your penis
Die armen Uggs, das geht ja nicht mehr raus😲
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

kontzakje wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:46 am
yuhaye02 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 pm I can’t see the pictures of her knee high boots, could you post them again?
Took some time to show all of her boots. The real boots, not the ankle ‘booties’:

Above you see the nine west boots that she always used to wear to work. I remember last fall when she came over for coffee she told my wife her and a friend unexpectedly went to this festival/concert. She said she wasted her favorite boots because it started raining and we had to laugh about it. I thought she was talking about maybe combat boots but it looks like she had worn the nine west office boots. The shifts are completely trashed. Inremember spraying these on the inside of the shaft last time.

Above are her Ann Taylor casual boots. No stiletto heels, no pointy toe, but the smell man the smell… leather and sweat and dried up cum stain still in place :)

Her almost over the knee slut boots with half zipper. The bottom inside if the boots it wearing pretty well. If I could just rip off the shaft we’d be seeing the ultimate toe imprints I am sure.

Above, you see the boots that are at the entrance. The inside of the shafts is ruined at best. I can only imagine that if she wears these and takes them off the floor will be covered in a fake-leather particles. I thought these were her office boots from above. I have never seen these boots before but they are super worn out inside but all the seams, the zipper the soles everything is perfectly in place in a good condition. From the looks of the model they look like at least seven years old if not, maybe they were from the late 2010s when pointy toe boots were in style. And see wears these!

Above some mid-calf brown boots. I don’t think they’re real leather and they’re damaged and I’ve never seen her wear these. I have a feeling she bought the ones below to replace these.

Above is the other pair that was at the entrance. The ones we talked about earlier. These are really super soft leather smelly boots that have a well worn sole. I’ve seen her wear these at different parties wearing skinny jeans inside of them. Her Hollister/Levi’s ass is just MMM. I’ve also seen her wear these under a skirt in the summer time.

Slightly over the knee trashed riding boots. Looks like one of the boots has some good damage on the side of the foot. One zipper ‘tab’ is missing.

Above (and below) is a pair of boots that I have never seen on her feet. The size seems to be half a size bigger than hers. The learher is different. This is real expensive super butter soft leather. The stayle of the boot is completely different than all her other boots. To top it off these were in their guest bedroom, who knows they may be hers or they may be of a friend of hers but man this leather is so butter soft it drives me crazy.

Finally, the other pair from the guest bedroom. These boots are also leather on the inside. I like them less because they have a chunky heel but man this leather is also so buttery soft. The style of these boots is in a way more classy than hers. She seems to buy real leather stiletto style boots with a pointy nose, but the inside is then fake leather and trashed.

So who wants to see what? I get the cum, but any special wishes like trampling or treating them like trash or ‘poses’ of certain boots on/in other boots?
Very nice pairs, i love them