My girlfriend's collection of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

RB596

Re: My girlfriend's collection of boots

Post by RB596 »

Those ankle boots must smell incredible!!!
RB596

Post by RB596 »

Those ankle boots must smell incredible!
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

mikefly wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:17 am Great job Galus, beautiful picture. I love the knee high boots the best. Have you make progress in getting her keep them in bed? It has been a big step for me to get my wife to do that. Now she is used to it and almost always has heels on in bed. 😊
It actually happened. :D She was wearing them barefoot the other night and when we came home, I just initiated sex and we went to the bedroom without really giving her the chance to take them off. So it kind of "just happened" without the need to have a conversation about it. I got super aroused as I went down on her and she put one of her legs (with the boot on) over my shoulder. Later on, I could actually smell the leather as her legs were facing upwards, close to my face. That moment was actually the point of no return for me.

I guess she must have realised that I'm very into it and I commented how hot she was in them, but we still hadn't actually talked about that as something regular. As of now, I'm hoping she'll wear them from time to time, just to spice things up.

I doubt I will experience anything more "radical" than that, like the things I mentioned before, but this is good enough for me.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Gaius wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:33 am
mikefly wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:17 am Great job Galus, beautiful picture. I love the knee high boots the best. Have you make progress in getting her keep them in bed? It has been a big step for me to get my wife to do that. Now she is used to it and almost always has heels on in bed. 😊
It actually happened. :D She was wearing them barefoot the other night and when we came home, I just initiated sex and we went to the bedroom without really giving her the chance to take them off. So it kind of "just happened" without the need to have a conversation about it. I got super aroused as I went down on her and she put one of her legs (with the boot on) over my shoulder. Later on, I could actually smell the leather as her legs were facing upwards, close to my face. That moment was actually the point of no return for me.

I guess she must have realised that I'm very into it and I commented how hot she was in them, but we still hadn't actually talked about that as something regular. As of now, I'm hoping she'll wear them from time to time, just to spice things up.

I doubt I will experience anything more "radical" than that, like the things I mentioned before, but this is good enough for me.
Nice!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Love her taste in boots!!! And must say those pictures a very very nice! Love the detail in them. Really works for me. XXX
Blackberry123

Post by Blackberry123 »

Would be lovely if you could get some shots of her in more boots. Nice taste in boots!
lancekiller94

Post by lancekiller94 »

Really like this post, like the effort and quality of the pictures. Keep up te good work !
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

lancekiller94 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:17 am Really like this post, like the effort and quality of the pictures. Keep up te good work !
I agree!
mikefly

Post by mikefly »

Gaius wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:33 am

Great! Thanks for sharing
DON'T CUM!!!! YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR HIGHEST SEXUAL POTENTIAL:
https://youtu.be/h_ndudCHbmg
timay

Post by timay »

Did you see my post about her purse? I would really appreciate not being ignored here.
PursesBootsPumps